Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 9 Aug 16, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Veg = broccoli! Everything comes with broccoli what's that all about?
Wintergreen tictacs are like gargling with tcp! And why does a burger have to be the size of the shard? You just can't pick them up.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 16, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We used to love Hershey Bars as kids, I am sure they have changed them they are defiantly vomit tasting. I still have to bring them back for family but I cant stand them. I love iced Butter Beer, the crispy bacon, lovely seafood, chicken wings and nachos, fritos dip and lays potato chips. I also love Witmans chocolates and bring back samplers for presents.
Ive been on a diet can you tell lol!
Old 9 Aug 16, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

I absolutely love root beer . We had American friends working on the local navy base when I was young and they used to get it for me. I was gutted wh n McDonald's removed it from the menu . I agree that it smells like germolene though
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 16, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
Exactly my thoughts. It has that Wintergreen smell. Some American friends of ours in Seattle adore it. I can't abide the stuff. They used to sell at the UK McDs. It lasted all of about 3 months.
They sold root beer for quite a long time. I think this was available when the first store opened in 1974 in the UK through to the early 90s when the moved to coke products from their own brand.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 16, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

I remember McDonalds root beer in the UK. Tasted like the dentist.

Never liked Hershey, I'll stick to Ghiradelli thanks.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 16, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
BufordT
Very Serious Dibber

I seem to like everything you guys hate. Wintergreen, Root beer, Iced Tea, Orange Cheese (mainly in liquid form). I will give you Pickles though foul.

Probably get some hate for this one but I cannot stand it when people are fussing over bread and tea bags and 'Engilish' stuff in the US. Have to take my PG Tips and a kettle!, Got to have 'British' Cornflakes or Morrisons Coco Pops. The bread is too sweat, salty, doughy, unhappy. Its ok kids, don't enjoy your two weeks of food and soda freedom and a sugar overload because I have packed no added sugar Robinson's peach barley!, Forget all that cool stuff like Coke and Milkshakes because we have over priced neat Blackcurrant in a tiny squeezable container. Also I didn't expect the Bacon to be crispy, forget the dining plan I'm off the The Cricketers Arms for proper beans and bacon!

Last year I saw an English couple with a flask! yes old school metal union jack flask with TEA! 90 degrees and TEA. Whilst the rest of Magic Kingdom are necking Iced Water, Coke products and lining the waist in their shorts with Mickey Premium bars, they are sat down like is a day out at bloody Chessington Zoo.

Er... Rant over
BufordT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 16, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Don't even get me started on grits. What are they all about?
Old 10 Aug 16, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BufordT View Post
Last year I saw an English couple with a flask! yes old school metal union jack flask with TEA! 90 degrees and TEA. Whilst the rest of Magic Kingdom are necking Iced Water, Coke products and lining the waist in their shorts with Mickey Premium bars, they are sat down like is a day out at bloody Chessington Zoo.

Er... Rant over
Thank you... this made me laugh out loud this morning!
Old 10 Aug 16, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by hornetgirl View Post
Oreos are the work of the devil. Nasty, sickly sweet artificial tasting things.
And are one of the ingredients in the Grey Stuff at Be Our Guest!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 16, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
They sold root beer for quite a long time. I think this was available when the first store opened in 1974 in the UK through to the early 90s when the moved to coke products from their own brand.
Sorry, I was referring to our local branch.

Edited at 10:01 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List