Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Mar 17, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Update - they're fab, shipped last Friday and they arrived by post yesterday!
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 17, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

their website is great and their one and two day free touring plans are ace

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
I <3 Disney xxx
Excited about Disney

Hi all, about to book my universal tickets with undercover tourist too but it an says e-ticket will be emailed to me. Is there something different I need to do to get real tickets? Thanks xx
I <3 Disney xxx is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by I <3 Disney xxx View Post
Hi all, about to book my universal tickets with undercover tourist too but it an says e-ticket will be emailed to me. Is there something different I need to do to get real tickets? Thanks xx
Just a note to say ive been scouting around the internet for tickets this morning and at the moment the cheapest seems to be through a cashback site.

For example quidco are offering 14% cashback atm on 'things to do' bring the price of 14 day 3 park hopper universal tickets to £1017 ish for 3ad 2ch.

Edit:typo
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by I <3 Disney xxx View Post
I just looked on their site and it looks like they only send E-Tickets for Universal now, although It's still showing that you can have the Disney tickets mailed. I'm sure they used to mail real tickets for Universal, but they must have changed it.

Edited at 12:59 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
yorks_disney13
Having Dinner with Goofy

PlymMark where did you find that on Quidco please? Searching everywhere and can't find it.
yorks_disney13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by yorks_disney13 View Post
PlymMark where did you find that on Quidco please? Searching everywhere and can't find it.
Hi it was with ebookers in the things to do section. I think expedia are similar (maybe 13%?) the individual prices are dearer (£239 for an adult) but after the cashback it brings it in cheaper.

Tbh i still havent taken the plunge. We cant afford universal as well... but we are probably going to do it anyway! Ha

Edit: same applies for the hotels too -10 % off brings RPR down £48 for a two night stay in august to £437

Edited at 06:36 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
I just looked on their site and it looks like they only send E-Tickets for Universal now, although It's still showing that you can have the Disney tickets mailed. I'm sure they used to mail real tickets for Universal, but they must have changed it.
that's weird because mine are real tickets - it gave me the option for either
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 04:20 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by beautybutterfly View Post
that's weird because mine are real tickets - it gave me the option for either
It's possible that they have altered it after you booked your tickets.

I have tried a few times to see if they still give the option for Mailed or E-Ticket for Universal, and it keeps showing E-Ticket, unless I'm doing something wrong.

When I tried a dummy booking this is what it showed.

Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket (E-Ticket)
Top Selling Ticket

All of the items in your cart are E-Tickets. A Shipping Address is not required.

Your Order Confirmation and E-Tickets will be delivered to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It never gave me an option to have a real ticket mailed for Universal, but it does for Disney.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We too have had a great experience with undercover tourist. Bought our tickets the last three/four times with them