Go Back   theDIBB > Welcome to theDIBB > Latest
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Latest Latest articles from theDIBB home page.
US Rent A Car
Unread 11 May 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Administrator

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 14
Guidebook Photos: 69
It doesn't massively impact the numbers. No where near as much as normal EMH. And it is only Toy Story Land. So expect that to be busier at regular opening times but the rest of the park will be normal.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 19, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Thanks for that. It's our first visit so everything new to us (we are DLP visitors usually)
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Dream WDW Holiday
Unread 12 May 19, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Im so glad I signed up for the Dibb theme park hours update notifications.
Got the e-mail on Friday while I was out & was able to swap my breakfast ADRs to a later time now park opening at 8am, got a 10.30am ADR instead, booked the 8am ADR for another date & even managed to modify my fast passes.
Theres still a really good choice of ADRs for my dates with only just over 6 weeks to go!
Thank you 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
July 2019 POFQ
Unread 13 May 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
It doesn't massively impact the numbers. No where near as much as normal EMH. And it is only Toy Story Land. So expect that to be busier at regular opening times but the rest of the park will be normal.
Yep, our Studios visit in February was on an Early Morning Magic morning (the paid morning event.) It was a pretty crowded day being a couple of days after Presidents Day.

I was a bit concerned about the EMM crowds impacting our rope drop wait at Slinky but its true, the event numbers are low and by the time the rope droppers arrive in Toy Story Land, I think most of the people at the event are done with Slinky and are visiting the other attractions in the land, doing the character meets or having the included breakfast.

Certainly in our experience, we went through the ride entrance at 8.57 am and were off by 9.10 am. This did involve arriving at the tapstiles at 7.30 and being held at the rope at the front of the park for about 40 minutes from 8.10 / 8.15. We were a few hundred people back I would guess by the time we went through the ride entrance, but we were really happy with the 10 minute actual wait. The event guests certainly didnt have an impact on our wait time at Slinky and the Land didnt feel any more crowded than expected when we were off our first ride.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universal February Half Term