Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 19 Jan 20, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Lauz_87
Earning More Ears

Disney Four Park

Hey all, going Florida in May and just need some advice on disneys four park challenge. XxX
Lauz_87 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post

What kind of advice.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

By all accounts the best park order is
Animal kingdom
Epcot
DHS
Magic kingdom

Early start, make your fast passes whilst travelling between parks, eat on the go and try to avoid doing it on a weekend or when special events are on
Old 22 Jan 20, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
GBScott
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

We are doing this but have added using every form of transportation too. We are starting at Epcot with breakfast at garden grill which ticks three boxes and riding soaring. Taking the boat to Hollywood studios and getting a bus straight to animal kingdom. Have a fast pass booked for Everest or flight of passage, drink a night blossom and hopefully meet Pocahontas. Bus back to Hollywood Studios Ride Rocknroller coaster or watch Beauty and the beast, meet a character, have ice cream at Hollywood scoops. Get the skyline back to Epcot and go to Magic Kingdom by monorail and Ride one of the Mountains, meet a character and eat at Caseys Corner.
GBScott is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Best way is to either start with magic kingdom or animal kingdom. Ive completed this 3 times now doing 3/4 rides in each park, a snack, a picture and pressed pennies. Its really a fun day but tiring too. We tried to use all disney transport one time too.

5 parks in 1 day Heres link to one of the days we did the challenge however we did 5 parks in one day. You might help with some planning ideas
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Best way is to either start with magic kingdom or animal kingdom. Ive completed this 3 times now doing 3/4 rides in each park, a snack, a picture and pressed pennies. Its really a fun day but tiring too. We tried to use all disney transport one time too.

5 parks in 1 day Heres link to one of the days we did the challenge however we did 5 parks in one day. You might help with some planning ideas

Wow I’m impressed if I didn’t have little ones I’d really like to give that a go.
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
Wow I’m impressed if I didn’t have little ones I’d really like to give that a go.
Tiring but so much fun!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Tiring but so much fun!
I can imagine, definitely one for my bucket list. I can’t imagine trying to attempt it with little ones in tow