Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 13 Jan 20, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Owens3116
Trading Disney Pins

Excel Spreadsheet? 1st timers

Hi

Were going 1st time in May

So far haven't planned anything

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a excel spreadsheet that I can fill in? or a basic 2 week plan that I can tweak?

thank you
Owens3116 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Heisenberg316
Earning More Ears

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/planner.php

This might help. Not an excel sheet but a great way to plan
Heisenberg316 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
JoeA
Serious Dibber

Sure thing, this is the one that I made and have used year on year.

I have separate tabs for Fast Passes, ADRs, cost tracking and hints and tips, if you want me to send you the full planner feel free to DM me your email address and I will send it over.

Right click - open image in new tab

JoeA is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

template in my footer

happy planning

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoeA View Post
Sure thing, this is the one that I made and have used year on year.

I have separate tabs for Fast Passes, ADRs, cost tracking and hints and tips, if you want me to send you the full planner feel free to DM me your email address and I will send it over.

Right click - open image in new tab

Thanks JoeA - I've just adapted your spreadsheet for our upcoming trip as I was getting buried in notes and paper! This is so much easier and handy to take with us. Now to finish filling it - but with plenty of blank spaces for food so we can go where the mood takes us based on our restaurant list at the side!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
JoeA
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
Thanks JoeA - I've just adapted your spreadsheet for our upcoming trip as I was getting buried in notes and paper! This is so much easier and handy to take with us. Now to finish filling it - but with plenty of blank spaces for food so we can go where the mood takes us based on our restaurant list at the side!
Wonderful, so glad that you found it useful!

Yeah the restaurant list and timings serves two purposes; firstly it gives a list of restaurants that are pre-researched so we can rely on quality and location. We very rarely follow the plan though and chop and change where we go from the list, the second purpose however is to give direction if we are feeling indecisive - not sure what we want to eat... ? Easy - go what's on the tracker.

Our philosophy and one that we find both reassuring and strangely relaxing is that this is one of the most expensive holidays you can take, so efficiency is key, squeeze every minute of pleasure that you can from it with solid planning and removing decision making time when there.

JoeA is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoeA View Post
Wonderful, so glad that you found it useful!

Yeah the restaurant list and timings serves two purposes; firstly it gives a list of restaurants that are pre-researched so we can rely on quality and location. We very rarely follow the plan though and chop and change where we go from the list, the second purpose however is to give direction if we are feeling indecisive - not sure what we want to eat... ? Easy - go what's on the tracker.

Our philosophy and one that we find both reassuring and strangely relaxing is that this is one of the most expensive holidays you can take, so efficiency is key, squeeze every minute of pleasure that you can from it with solid planning and removing decision making time when there.

Yes, as the chief planner (and only researcher) I know they’ll all turn to me when it comes to choosing where to eat! This makes that decision much easier.
Thanks for posting
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List