Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 17 Sep 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Well spotted Bee happy - I have just gone back in to check the gift sets but I don't know enough about them to know if they are a good price!

I did OK - not as good (or bad) as the last one as I spent £450 that time! I have managed to get a lovely pair of Birkenstocks for £35 and something for each of the family so I'll leave the rest for you lot ;-)
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
I had 3 items turn up today from the last VIP. Still waiting on 2.

I think this is the first time that’s happened, although I often cancel things that are taking so long.

If I have the first slot I normally have a lot of success getting what I want. I use quick shop and get the order through as quickly as possible.

Not got the first one this time so is highly unlikely I’d get the bits I want so not bothering with a list.

The thing I always find extremely annoying is that the countdown on my account is out by nearly 2 minutes. It’s been like it for a couple of years but I’m too frightened to ask then to look into it incase it stops me getting slots in the future 😱

Funny you said about the countdown time. I had never looked at any differences until today and mine was 1 minute 15 seconds out. Got what I wanted, but only after following since slot booked, and knew several things were no longer available.
Now te long wait to receive
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

I managed to get four out of six items ... all diffusers gone , at 2pm. Went back on at 6pm... not much left of interest or my size. As someone else said , it has saved me money !
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by silverfox46 View Post
[/B]

Funny you said about the countdown time. I had never looked at any differences until today and mine was 1 minute 15 seconds out. Got what I wanted, but only after following since slot booked, and knew several things were no longer available.
Now te long wait to receive
It’s not just me then! Wouldn’t be a problem if everyone’s was the same but my mums is spot on as she did hers here once and was straight on 2 minutes before me.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Just got some stuff for dd and said delivery in 35 days ... What?!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Probably not missing much. The last couple of sales have been terrible.
I thought this as well. Last summer sale I literally got everything for both kids for the next size up, this year I’ve got them hardly anything.

I feel like Covid has made stock levels fall and they can’t supply the levels and choice they used to.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Sadly the Best thing about the last sale was the £10 credit for not being able to get on the site😊
Received my log in for Thursday but having logged in, there was nothing that wasn’t already out of stock😕
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Just had some of my sale items delivered 👍
Old 19 Sep 20, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
Just had some of my sale items delivered 👍
Half of mine have arrived instore today, but no way am I attempting to visit them at a retail park today. Will not battle with loads of people. Nice that some here , now only a 4 week wait for remaining items 😃x
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List