cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Wales,England here we come

So here we go again with luck and there no spike Cardiff,Liverpool and London. A little back ground we where meant to be flying to Vegas for 10 days staying down town but cancelled it in March April time we said we take the voucher for full price so hopefully next September we be able to go but we add a bit on with luck . lets get back to this year If all go well.

We take Jaffa to the catty on the 28 of August then on the 29 we goto Cardiff we be going via Train (yes we be wearing masks) We be going Norwich to Nottingham then on to Cardiff We staying at the travelogue on Queen street. We be seeing Maria dad on The Sunday then Monday we be going back to the Cat cafe in Bristol all being well Tues day we off to Liverpool for 5 nights staying again at travelogue this time in prem room. We should be doing the liver building Caravan club and ferry all so hopefully We go to Stanley park and Ferry plus we see what ever I can find that different We then go to London for 5 nights staying Wembly park TL prem Room. We going to the cat cafe doing the cable cars again and I will hopefully get around to most of the London football clubs for a fridge magnet. Maria never been to Margate so I may take her there We be doing other things depending on what is open will luck we go to London Zoo and a few other things then back to Norwich Not what I hoped for this year but never mind at least We can get away and explore I keep posting any of my updates
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Have a great trip
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
Have a great trip
Thank you we will
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
As my first post was 9.02 am thought I just add this. I was talking to my partner and said there a cat cafe in Liverpool done by the same company as the one in Manchester so my partner asked can we do this one as well so we doing Bristol Liverpool and London cat cafes
Old 4 Aug 20, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Hope you have a lovely trip. My DD has been to the cat cafe in Bristol and she loved it there.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Have a great time

There’s a Kitty Cafe in Birmingham now so Maria might want to go there on one of your next trips.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Hope you have a lovely trip. My DD has been to the cat cafe in Bristol and she loved it there.
Hi we loved it two partner loves her cats I do she writes a lot of notes to friends so I brought her a pack of these

Edited at 02:02 PM.
Old 5 Aug 20, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Have a great time

There’s a Kitty Cafe in Birmingham now so Maria might want to go there on one of your next trips.
We might go for A DAY Trip and have a look Thank you
Old 17 Aug 20, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Just A update

We decided to go to London a day early so going on Friday the 28 same day we take Jaffa on his holiday We catch the train at 7pm on the Friday and staying at Traviodge Liverpool street