Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 14 Sep 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile Top cash back or Quidco

Does anyone have any preference on either of these, I’m debating whether to sign up - is it worth it ?
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
Does anyone have any preference on either of these, I’m debating whether to sign up - is it worth it ?
I’m with both. Quidco has earned me £1600. The hardest part is remembering to click thru when making an online purchase.
My biggest earners are usually Disney holidays.
Recently joined top cashback and earned £65 from three mobile contract and £50 from dell laptop.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m another one with both. I use Quidco a lot more, but compare rates between the two and go with whichever is higher.

I feel more loyalty towards Quidco because I won a skiing holiday with them once 🤣
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

You can use both as they each do different offers.

Well worth doing - I have save many hundreds over the years.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks all, quick question Please - how do you ‘cash out’ ? is it into your PayPal account ? Is there a Minimal limit ?
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Laughing Minnie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I use both. They are good for insurance and holidays cashback. You can choose to cash out either directly to a bank account, PayPal or a voucher. If you choose to cash out via a voucher you can get slightly more.
Laughing Minnie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I use Topcashback
When I booked our Disney stay for last September I went through Quidco I did everything I was supposed to do and it didn’t track
I contacted them and they weren’t interested said I should’ve put a claim in within 7 days there was also a bonus £25 which I didn’t get and they didn’t even answer when I queried that.
I closed my account and just use Topcashback now
Old 14 Sep 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Doesn't feel like I've really used Quidco for a couple of years now, but well over £3k for doing nothing I wouldn't be doing anyway...

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
The 2 Minnies
slightly serious Dibber

I bought something from Screwfix for my DH today through Quidco and earned £0.18p cash back Every little helps so they say.
The 2 Minnies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Quidco all the way, but to be fair it's the only one I have used. For all those complaining about not getting their cashback - as much I agree it's a tad annoying when you think you've done nothing wrong, it's worth remembering that cashback isn't guranteed...! You'll also find the majority of claims will be rejected as there will always be a get out clause. As long as you enter the world of cashback with an open mind then anything you get back is a bonus. I average around £150 - £200 per year.