Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Nov 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I used to admire KP thinking she was a good mother - I no longer hold that option. Quite the reverse, the way she constantly parades new men into her family life every few months must be so unsettling for her children - she should put them first and leave her love love alone for a few years. I find it all too selfish and my admiration has turned to loathing
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

She’s probably a limited company?
I would imagine she has personal money too?
I’m not really sure what one could get away with in terms of keeping assets but wasn’t Kerry Katona in the same position multiple times?

Edited at 02:10 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

Katie Price is the tip of the iceberg, I am aware of someone who transferred everything into their partners name, including businesses, prior to be being made bankrupt. They were a bankrupt living in a 600k house, 3 50k cars on the drive (only 2 adults!) and three kids in private school. It’s disgusting!
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MDV
Apprentice Imagineer

As long as she doesn't receive any money they can do / get away with anything else. As it's only money that the courts are interested in. So any freebies or swaps for free promoting by her they can't get anything back from 😞
MDV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MadHatter1
VIP Dibber

MadHatter1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What is interesting about this thread is that it does answer the OPs question. Readers are annoyed by the headline therefore some read the article and some even look at the hotel, and it looks really nice apparently. This is being done by people on the dibb forum and so we can assume these are people who spend a lot of money on luxury holidays.

I do read newspapers, I barely know who Katie Price is and I certainly didn't know she was bankrupt. I would have said whichever travel company gave her the freebie probably wasted their money. I think I would have been wrong.

There is quite a lot going on at the moment in the news what with a global pandemic and USA election and where a former page 3 girl goes on holiday.
2017 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - The Return of Three Jedi
2018 Rosen Inn at Pointe (Int. Dr.), HRH (Uni)>. > - Rogue One
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - 12 Parsecs
MadHatter1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

on a side note

the surgeon(s) who continue to operate on her should be held to account

she is clearly mentally ill/body image issues yet they contnue to take money from her to make her look even weirder

as for tis holiday im sure someone / magazine paid for it & expect to so 'exclusive' styled pics of the jaunt soon
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I’m another one who used to quite like her.
I just to watch her reality programmes and thought she did a marvellous job with Harvey and her love for her kids shone through.
However since she split with Peter I have a totally different opinion of her and I also think she has problems with her mental health.
She seems to be a massive car crash these days and I can’t bare to watch her.
Tracy x
Old 5 Nov 20, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Poor Harvey is almost 29 stone now and she is appealing for gym equipment that will hold his weight.
Whatever her faults she has done a great job with that lad, against terrible odds.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Poor Harvey is almost 29 stone now and she is appealing for gym equipment that will hold his weight.
Whatever her faults she has done a great job with that lad, against terrible odds.

blimy 29 stone ?

he must be over fed ? i assume as surely he cant cook/privide his own meals?

maybe she needs more help than she gets ? thats not a healthy weight for a young lad
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
blimy 29 stone ?

he must be over fed ? i assume as surely he cant cook/privide his own meals?

maybe she needs more help than she gets ? thats not a healthy weight for a young lad
He has a syndrome which means he is constantly hungry and never feels full.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List