Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Aug 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisjj7
Earning My Ears

Oct/Nov Virgin Atlantic - extension of Flexible policy

I've just been on the virgin website and it appears they have today extended the criteria for the flexible change policy from those due to travel by the end of September to the end of November 20 for flights booked at any time.

Should be of some use for those looking to amend October and November flights.

flywith.virginatlantic/g...es-policy.html

Edited at 09:38 AM.
chrisjj7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Good spotting, well done.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
bigkid39
VIP Dibber

when i spoke to someone on whatsapp yesterday, they told me i could move our holiday in november 2020 to 2022 without any penalty so is possible.
Old 6 Aug 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks, that’s interesting, just waiting for it to go into December so we can alter ours.
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Weddingnyc View Post
Thanks, that’s interesting, just waiting for it to go into December so we can alter ours.
If it goes much further i could be re re arranging my May flights
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
jaketruck
New Poster (4)

I guess they must now be confident flights are going to be cancelled into November.
jaketruck is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lorbs
Excited about Disney

Would that include Virgin Holidays as well ?
Lorbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MrPrice
Helping Minnie

I have just been reading the changes, my wife is interpreting it as that if you were due to travel up to 30th November and you rebook before 30 November etc then you have to travel before 30th November. I read it as that if you rebook before 30 November for a flight next year etc. Please can you assist with our confusion
MrPrice is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ShenleyAnne
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by jaketruck View Post
I guess they must now be confident flights are going to be cancelled into November.
I think so. Our Virgin Holiday has been called today and the flights were with VA. 21/10 - 14/10 MAN-MCO and a cruise

My Mum's has too, MAN-MCO same flight on 21/10 but returning 5/11 and hers was a flight and hotel booking, no cruise.

Looks like they are starting to go past 6th October.
November 2014 I Drive & Disney Dream cruise / April 2016 Miami, Orlando, Clearwater / September 2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon / April 2017 I Drive / September 2017 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon / October 2018 Birthday OKW DVC Rental Trip /
October 2019
Thomas Cook went bump so to off to DLP / October 2021 Disney Magic Staycation /
September 2022
Honeymoon CSR, Disney Wish, I Drive
ShenleyAnne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Q_Division
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by MrPrice View Post
I have just been reading the changes, my wife is interpreting it as that if you were due to travel up to 30th November and you rebook before 30 November etc then you have to travel before 30th November. I read it as that if you rebook before 30 November for a flight next year etc. Please can you assist with our confusion
You're correct. Basically if you were due to travel up to Nov. 30 then you have 2 options. Option 1 - change your date for any other date up to Nov. 30 at no cost. Option 2 - change your date for a date beyond Nov. 30 and up to Sep. 30 22 for the difference in fare only (i.e. no fees will be made for the change).
Q_Division is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List