Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 Jul 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

Be Our Guest preordering Alcohol

Hey all.

I have read in numerous places that when preordering meals for lunch at Be Our Guest on the dining plan, you cant preorder alcohol, you have to choose a soft drink with your meal and change it when you arrive to dine.

We booked ours a couple of days ago and I was allowed to choose a beer with the meal. I changed it to a soft drink so as not to screw anything up but just wondered if Im missing something?

It probably doesnt make any difference in the grand scheme of things, Im just curious!

Thanks
Andy
andyb1126 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Maybe it was to do with ages of the guests?

Seems odd.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by claireyfairy8 View Post
Maybe it was to do with ages of the guests?

Seems odd.
Maybe, we do have a child in the party. But they way I had read it was that because they couldnt prove ages online, you had to choose a soft drink.
andyb1126 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

Mobile

We didn't pre-order alcohol for BOG but did mobile order to include alcohol a few times with no issue.

If you are ordering alcohol there is nothing to stop you helping yourself to a soft drink. The cups are next to the drinks machines.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

I think maybe this is new that it appears on there maybe? I don't remember seeing it on the walkthroughs but it is on the breakfast currently
Old 18 Jul 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
According to Disney mum's panel- you select a non alcoholic drink then modify it at check in

disneyparksmomspanel.disney... verage-390160/
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I have recently preordered for lunch and dinner and was able to order alcoholic drinks. I’m going to clarify that I want them as part of my dining plan when they run through my order with me.
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
I have recently preordered for lunch and dinner and was able to order alcoholic drinks. I’m going to clarify that I want them as part of my dining plan when they run through my order with me.
We were there just a couple of days ago for lunch. Pre-ordered alcohol along with the food. They didn’t run through the order with us, just checked us in but did say that the server may want to check sons ID.

All ‘magically’ arrived as ordered 😀

Wynnfield Inn Sept 00, Spring Hill Suites LBV Oct 07, POR Aug 08 & Aug 09, Sandy Ridge Villa Oct 10, Sheraton Park Anaheim 11, Scottsdale 12, Las Vegas Jun 13, Scottsdale 14, Dallas 15, OKW 16, Cuba 17, Cuba 18, Beach Club 19 & Kraków Nov 19.
Pottermouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List