Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Mar 11, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Thumbs up $20 off Sea World San Diego promo code

If anyone is planning a trip to Sea World in San Diego in the upcoming months, I wanted to share a promo code I just found that will get you $20 off a one day admission ticket. It's a Pepsi promo code- don't know how much longer the code will be active but I just used it myself and it worked fine. I got an adult one day admission for $49.99 (normally $69.99). This price is for both children and adult tickets.

Here are the details for anyone who wants to look into it:

Purchase tickets online at Sea World San Diego's website:
seaworld/sandiego/default.aspx

Click on "Begin Purchase" at the top of the page and choose "Enter promo code" from the drop down menu.

On the next screen, enter this code in the box at the top of the page: swcpepsicube2011

Complete all the information and when you are finished purchasing, you will be able to print out an eticket that you will take directly to the turnstiles at Sea World. Those 18 and older will have to show a photo ID with the eticket when you get to Sea World. My eticket shows it is good for one year from the day I purchased it.

Hope this helps someone!

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1047941
Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 11, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Thanks for this Amy xxxx
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 11, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Thank you very much Amy. This will save me $80
KarenG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 11, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

You're welcome, welshwiz and Karen! Just be sure to take advantage of this as soon as you are able to, as I don't know when the code expires.

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 11, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
kissimmee girl
Imagineer

Hi aims thanks for that will save us $80 on our trip in july. is there anything similar for san diego zoo.
Old 11 Mar 11, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kissimmee girl View Post
Hi aims thanks for that will save us $80 on our trip in july. is there anything similar for san diego zoo.
Hi Rachel. I did find one coupon code for the zoo. It's for $4 off a one day admission ticket. I tested it out on the zoo's website and it worked, the zoo applied the $4 discount. I didn't go so far as to complete the purchase since I have an annual pass, but the zoo's website states that tickets purchased online expire in one year.

Here is the code: 20066

This is the zoo's official website for tickets:
sandiegozoo/tickets/zootickets.html

There is a place where you can add the promo code once you've added the tickets to the cart.

Old 11 Mar 11, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
kissimmee girl
Imagineer

thanks very much amy. we are so looking forward to our holiday. it will be our first time in california and are really excited. plus the fact time is flying and its getting closer till we go.
Old 11 Mar 11, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

You don't have long now, do you? I'm very excited for you- I hope you really enjoy it here! If there is anything else I can help with, let me know anytime.

Old 11 Mar 11, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks a lot for these Aims. My OH is still unsure about Sea World and getting a big discount on the entry price might help to sway him .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 11, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

You're welcome, Hollie. I wish you luck with your DH. It would be a shame to come to San Diego and miss one of it's biggest attractions when that discount is so good. The location is really nice too, right on the bay and you can get such a lovely view of the surrounding area from the sky tower. The skyride cable cars go out over the bay too. I'll be going to Sea World tomorrow and putting my discounted ticket to use.

Closed Thread