Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Jun 13, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Hooray4Disney
Imagineer

Hooray4Disney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
This is our first time onsite. i think that we will plan our ADR's around the park days once I have the itinerary sorted. We are a large party of 11 although my parents, sister, BIL and their three children are not staying onsite. I hope it will be manageable! They will not be eating with us most of the time.

We did two ADRs last time, breakfast at Crystal Palace, which we loved and lunch at T-Rex, which was OK albeit rather noisy and DH did not feel well. (Kind of put me off eating there again!)

I love reading Dibber's food reports and will be making a list of where we would like to eat. So far, I think O'Hanas, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey, Tusker House and AKL are must dos. I think we need to try a Signature Restaurant too but do not know which one yet.

Have got loads of research to do!
2002 - Hampton Lakes, WDW. 2003 - Westridge Villas, WDW. 2005, 2008, 2011 Formosa Blvd, WDW. 2010, 2013 Hotel Cheyenne, DLP. 2014 OKW/Westridge, WDW. 2015 - NYC, DCA & Rotonda West. 2016 - Hotel Kyriad, DLP. 2016 - Toronto 2017 - OKW, Bahama Bay & The Keys 2018 - Vegas, Yellowstone, San Francisco, L.A. 2018 DLP - Hotel B&B 2019 - Lake Berkeley, WDW. 2022 - Seattle/Hawaii
Hooray4Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 13, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnieminx
Proud to wear my Ears

We are going on 4th July for three weeks staying at SSR, Thomas cook flights were booked last week, hope to do a few beach days and Discovery Cove non swim.
Minnieminx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 13, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Puggle11
Excited about Disney

29th July for 2 weeks for me! Whoop Whoop. Offsite in LizH's Villa this time for me though! Did all the theme parks last year so this time only 1 visit to MK and Epcot & rest of the time doing non theme park stuff!
***Excited***

Why do I have to pay other bills when that money could go towards WDW?
Puggle11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 13, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
We are going on 4th July to OKW for 21 nights, we have DDP and 21 day Disney tickets. We have flights booked direct from Glasgow. We have told the kids (10 and 7) as they knew we were planning on going back.
You'll be there the same time as us, that's kinda cool! Have you stayed there before? Where are you from if you fly from Glasgow?

I would like to be part of a photo pass share this time but really not comfortable actually running it, not sure I know how and couldn't cope with the responsibility. If anyone fancies organising it, I will PAY you to deal with it haha!
Is it a boy/girl you have or 2 boys/2 girls? My DD will be 12 and DS will be 8.5 when we're there xx
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 13, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hooray4Disney View Post
This is our first time onsite. i think that we will plan our ADR's around the park days once I have the itinerary sorted. We are a large party of 11 although my parents, sister, BIL and their three children are not staying onsite. I hope it will be manageable! They will not be eating with us most of the time.

We did two ADRs last time, breakfast at Crystal Palace, which we loved and lunch at T-Rex, which was OK albeit rather noisy and DH did not feel well. (Kind of put me off eating there again!)

I love reading Dibber's food reports and will be making a list of where we would like to eat. So far, I think O'Hanas, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey, Tusker House and AKL are must dos. I think we need to try a Signature Restaurant too but do not know which one yet.

Have got loads of research to do!
Our ADRs can be booked on 3 January 2014, when will busy day guide come out, any ideas? Means I can plan itinerary first if it's before 3 Jan!
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 13, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by cairacf View Post
You'll be there the same time as us, that's kinda cool! Have you stayed there before? Where are you from if you fly from Glasgow?

I would like to be part of a photo pass share this time but really not comfortable actually running it, not sure I know how and couldn't cope with the responsibility. If anyone fancies organising it, I will PAY you to deal with it haha!
Is it a boy/girl you have or 2 boys/2 girls? My DD will be 12 and DS will be 8.5 when we're there xx
We haven't stayed at OKW, we stayed at POR last year and loved it, but OKW worked out cheaper this time with the discount, so it was a no brainer, it will be great to have the kitchen and the balcony this time and the resort looks amazing. Wish it was this year! My parents are going at the same time, last year we shared photopass with them and will probably do the same again next year. I don't think I'd like the responsibility of a share either. I wouldn't be without photopass though it was so worth the money. We have a boy and girl, they will be 10 and 7 at the time and can't wait, they have been constantly asking to go back since last year. I'm sure the busy day guide is released 6 months before, I hope it's before the 180 day mark so I can finalise my plan before i book the ADRS.

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 13, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post

We leave on the 28th June for 28 nights its are first time going for 4 weeks we have a villa booked at Windsor palms. We are getting married on the 2nd of July at cypress grove and our children will be 16, 10 and 2 when we travel we can't wait
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 13, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Hooray4Disney
Imagineer

Hooray4Disney's Reviews
Please come and join me - I've set up a "July 2014" group so that we can share our plans and thoughts for the next 13 months.
2002 - Hampton Lakes, WDW. 2003 - Westridge Villas, WDW. 2005, 2008, 2011 Formosa Blvd, WDW. 2010, 2013 Hotel Cheyenne, DLP. 2014 OKW/Westridge, WDW. 2015 - NYC, DCA & Rotonda West. 2016 - Hotel Kyriad, DLP. 2016 - Toronto 2017 - OKW, Bahama Bay & The Keys 2018 - Vegas, Yellowstone, San Francisco, L.A. 2018 DLP - Hotel B&B 2019 - Lake Berkeley, WDW. 2022 - Seattle/Hawaii
Hooray4Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 13, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hooray4Disney View Post
Please come and join me - I've set up a "July 2014" group so that we can share our plans and thoughts for the next 13 months.
Aaaaaah, you legend! Thank you

Ummmmm, ok, where is it? How do I find it?
Old 12 Jun 13, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Hooray4Disney
Imagineer

Hooray4Disney's Reviews
Originally Posted by cairacf View Post
Aaaaaah, you legend! Thank you

Ummmmm, ok, where is it? How do I find it?

Your picture is not showing up on the left here either - you need it to be your Avatar.
Closed Thread