Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Jan 14, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Mouse mess
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 99
Originally Posted by bettycat View Post
Hurrah! Glad its confirmed, may the planning commence Sophie
Happy new year
You too... you ADR post has made me panic! We've not really thought about them! x
Mouse mess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 14, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Wink

Happy New Year everyone, we are flying out on the 6th July from Birmingham with Thomsons. 2adults and DS 14, 3 weeks at the Beach Club, can not wait. We are so mega excited and ADRs able to be booked on Monday. We had to cancel last trip to WDW 7 years ago due to ill health, 2 weeks prior to going and not been on holiday since. So this is so important to all of us, it is all we talk about and plan.We have never stayed on site before, thought we deserved to fulfil a dream this time. Is it as magical on site as we imagine?
If anybody else is going the same time, please let me know. Would love to meet other DIBBERS.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 14, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
bettycat
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mouse mess View Post
You too... you ADR post has made me panic! We've not really thought about them! x
I hadn't either but still booked them, Ohanas, CRT, chef mickeys, BOG and a couple more...let me know how plans go
Take care
bettycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 14, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Aprilfool View Post
Happy New Year everyone, we are flying out on the 6th July from Birmingham with Thomsons. 2adults and DS 14, 3 weeks at the Beach Club, can not wait. We are so mega excited and ADRs able to be booked on Monday. We had to cancel last trip to WDW 7 years ago due to ill health, 2 weeks prior to going and not been on holiday since. So this is so important to all of us, it is all we talk about and plan.We have never stayed on site before, thought we deserved to fulfil a dream this time. Is it as magical on site as we imagine?
If anybody else is going the same time, please let me know. Would love to meet other DIBBERS.
I hope everything goes to plan for you all this time. and you get a magical holiday. we are there at the same time as you but not staying on site.
jay
Old 1 Jan 14, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you Jay, hope you have a wonderful holiday also. Who are you going with and is this your first visit? If it is, you will totally love it, we have been 5 times before, once with DS when he was 5. Have stayed on International Drive before though, first time on site. Who are you travelling with and where are you staying?
Old 1 Jan 14, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post

traveling with my wife and 2 kids.
its our first time to florida and we are staying at a villa in southern dunes.
we haven't told the kids yet so that will be good fun.
jay
Old 1 Jan 14, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi All , and a Happy New Year !
We have booked today ; 30th July 14 night , Dibb accommodation at vista cay . Car hire with Alamo Brits and flights with Virgin .
Looking forward to Disney this year as we did all the other parks last yer but not Disney
We will also have a night at Clearwater as we went for the day last year and really liked it .
Now to get planning where to Dine etc ... Getting excited already
Old 1 Jan 14, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Zak's mum
Imagineer

Zak's mum's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Happy 2014 everyone so good to finally be able to say going to Orlando this year

We fly from LGW on 11/7 for 21 nights and for the first (and probably last) time we are flying upper class and I really, really cannot wait We're also staying at the Hilton for the first time as I fancied being able to walk to the terminal lol

Need to book 1 night at RPR, discovery cove, and am planning a day trip to Ft Myers. Going with DH and DS who will be just turned 16 and have finished his GCSEs so had to plan round those and being around for Prom night lol
Old 1 Jan 14, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
OliMax
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
We are going July 21- aug18- not getting excited though as we are booked on the Norwegian flights and there is a thread on here that is making me feel anxious!
We are also booked on the Norwegian flights but not going to let it worry us - if needs be we will find other flights. We are flying to JFK July 22nd and then have an internal flight booked down to Tampa the next day.
Have booked airport hotel and parking at Gatwick and NYC but they are all fully refundable so by hook or by crook we shall get there. Try not to worry too much
OliMax is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 14, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladybird14
Excited about Disney

We're flying Manchester to Sanford on 25th June. Self, O/H & DS 12. Mega excited. This is our 2nd trip - first was in 2011 and not had a proper holiday since and no holiday at all last year. Bring it on Holiday all paid, small balance left for car hire and nearly half the cost of tickets paid - WDW, Universal & KSC - woop woop. MDE linked and magic bands customised. Hoping to book DC swim & thinking about 1 night RPR for FOLP's. ADR window is open but not yet booked anything - probably only a couple we'd like to do as there are so many places offsite we also want to eat at. Building in a day for a trip to the Gulf Coast too as I'm sure it'll be great to see somewhere different
Closed Thread