Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jan 14, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by blondie View Post
Well done 😃 can I ask what you eat in a day ? I really need to get started but just can't get motivated 😳
Have you ever done Slimming World? There's loads of free food. A typical day (Mon - Fri) would be:
*Cup of tea
*13 mini weetabix or raisin wheats or 2 weetabix
*Bernard Matthews turkey chilli or tikka chunks with salad, spring onions, cherry tomatoes, peppers and balsamic vinegar and melon or pineapple for afters
*Lasagna for dinner or baked potato. Or any lean meat or chicken with loads of veg
*Fruit to snack on throughout the day.
*Packet of velvet crunch or hoops and crosses and either a Freddie bar or shape chocolate dessert

I'm never hungry, ever. There's always something I can have as there's so many 'free' foods. Pasta and potatoes and all fruit and veg free
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 14, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Ems!
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Well done - 8.5 lbs is amazing! I too just joined slimming world and at 4.5 lbs off at my first weigh in was chuffed with that!

I must say, I was dubious it would work, as I am eating sooooo much! Especially fruit - crazy amounts of fruit in the first few days , and I saved a lot of my syns from last week cos I was taking my gran for afternoon tea on Saturday, so I stuffed myself with cake on Saturday (within my syn allowance but I was still doubtful I would still lose! ) It really is true what they say about slimming world being the diet for people who never want to feel hungry!

x
Old 15 Jan 14, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Welly
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa-72 View Post
I've started the hairy bikers diet and have lost 6lbs so far.
Feels great and well done everyone.
I've lost 4 stone following the hairy dieter recipes

Well done op, great loss.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Welly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 14, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ems! View Post
Well done - 8.5 lbs is amazing! I too just joined slimming world and at 4.5 lbs off at my first weigh in was chuffed with that!

I must say, I was dubious it would work, as I am eating sooooo much! Especially fruit - crazy amounts of fruit in the first few days , and I saved a lot of my syns from last week cos I was taking my gran for afternoon tea on Saturday, so I stuffed myself with cake on Saturday (within my syn allowance but I was still doubtful I would still lose! ) It really is true what they say about slimming world being the diet for people who never want to feel hungry!

x
It really is an amazing diet, I dunno how it works but it does! I made cookies on Saturday and had one and a half and still lost weight - its awesome x
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 14, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Fieryannie
Imagineer

Well done, that is amazing... Thought I had done well with 4lbs... Finding this week difficult as not been well, fingers crossed will lose those...

xxx
Animal Kingdom Lodge - HRH - Aug/Sept 2012
All Star Music Resort - June/July 2009
Fieryannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 14, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Good for you

I really need to do something, every time I think about dieting I become obsessed by food and want to eat even more

Think exercise is the way forward for me, can't eat while I'm doing that
Yeh same here , soon as I mention the d word I want to eat everything in sight lol

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 14, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbigbeak View Post
Yeh same here , soon as I mention the d word I want to eat everything in sight lol
That's the beauty of slimming world - you can eat loads! I honestly am the biggest snacker and muncher of junk food that ever walked the earth!x
Old 15 Jan 14, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Well done I've got my weigh in tomorrow hoping I've done ok
Taffy1959 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 14, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Well done I've got my weigh in tomorrow hoping I've done ok
Good luck - let us know how you get on xx
Old 16 Jan 14, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Irish
Imagineer

I had my first SW weighing last Thursday and lost 9ibs, I was so delighted, second weigh in is tomorrow