Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Jan 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Felix as good as it looks. Try zooplus through top cash back, they also do a saving plan for a one off cost £5 I think you get 5% off your bill for 2 years.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Fluffypenguin
Imagineer

Ours will only eat Royal Canine dry food.

We have tried him on all sorts and he won’t touch it, we’ve watched Jackson galaxy, spoken to the vet ect and there is just no way to get him to eat another food.

When he went to the vets to be neutered, they offered him food after the op and he wouldn’t touch it, even though he hadn’t eaten for sixteen hours... when he got home he wolfed down his own biscuits.

I’m more than happy to buy the royal canine, but obviously I was concerned about the lack of variety as he won’t even eat any chicken we offer him... the vet said he’s very healthy though and they didn’t think there was a problem.
Fluffypenguin is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
tfmay
Getting Excited

My fussy 15 year old Bengal will eat purina one biscuits, the expensive royal canin Bengal biscuits as a treat but daren’t buy a big bag as she has a habit of just not eating them once she’s had them for a few days and wet food she likes the little red boxes as previously mentioned as she only eats a little at a time, also like those Felix soups! She won’t touch anything else, she will literally just stare at it then walk away like we’ve tried to poison her, if we leave it down off she goes out to the field behind us and brings her own in!

She’s always been fussy and believe it or not will not touch any actual fish or meat that we try to tempt her with, she’ll be interested and sniff it but then just turns away... any leftover cream, butter etc though she loves (probably as she’s not meant to have it)

Edited at 09:03 PM.
tfmay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Fluffypenguin
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tfmay View Post
She’s always been fussy and believe it or not will not touch any actual fish or meat that we try to tempt her with, she’ll be interested and sniff it but then just turns away... any leftover cream, butter etc though she loves (probably as she’s not meant to have it)
That sounds like my cat, he won’t touch any meat we offer him, no fish, chicken, nothing. Yet he will literally go mad for ice cream, butter, cream ect. I have to hide in the bedroom if I want to eat ice cream!
Fluffypenguin is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Royal Canin Sensible 33. My two cats (F9, M8) had a serious poop problem during the first lockdown and after an antibiotic injection from the vets didn’t clear things up, we switched from Aldi’s own brand dried food to “the good stuff”! Their poop is firm and smells significantly better 😂 but both cats have gained a bit of weight, I imagine the vet won’t be entirely pleased!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

IAMS dry food and Sheba soups. She doesn’t care for wet food.

We buy from Zooplus online, much cheaper and you can buy in bulk.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

We’ve got a couple of older rescue cats who chop and change what they’ll eat every few days! They seem to like Felix As Good As It Looks at the moment but sometimes like Whiskas pouches. At one point they seemed to go off everything so in desperation I bought Butchers Choice cans (very cheap) and they hoovered up every bit. Won’t touch it now! I have a new rescue kitten from
Corfu who is the most fussy cat ever. She will barely touch any type of pre bought kitten food but generally likes fresh chicken. If you put something in front of her which she doesn’t like, she will physically ‘heave’ when she’s smelt it! 😂
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

We use the Costco kirkland signature food for our cats,most of them will not not touch anything else,my 10 year old cat jelly will turn his nose up at chicken but loves a digestive,wheras 3 year old jessie will eat Melon!,strange creatures
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Irish
Imagineer

Mobile

Royal canin, indoor cat 7yrs+ and aldi pouches in gravy, that's the only wet food they'll eat consistently. Mine won't touch jelly wet food at all.
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
fluff48
Apprentice Imagineer

2x (F3.5yr)Cats were originally fed on high meat Simpson’s Premium cat food (kitten poops were stinky when on whiskas initially). Made the mistake of mixing up with gravy food and now they will only eat:
-Felix good for you veggie
-Purina Mon petit gourmet
-Purina Gourmet Perle
-Purina Gourmet (Tin’s)
-purina one sensitive dry cat food (between meals or if they don’t fancy the wet food)
However, if offered whiskers they would eat that every day.

Youngest cat (F1 yr) initially fed on Natures Menu kitten food. But after a £700 vet bill for constipation in September is now on:
-Purina proplan nutrisaviour sensitive pouches am & pm
-purina proplan sensitive dry biscuits during the day between meals.
With sneaky nibbles of the big cats food before I get it lifted.

They are becoming expensive little fluff balls.
fluff48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List