Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 7 Jul 19, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
jhester
New Poster (2)

DLP Newbies - Call For Help

Hi all,
I know I'm probably going to get snowed with info post this... post. but I need to appeal to your kind side.

I'm taking my two girls (8&12) to DLP in three weeks.
Travelling on Eurostar, Staying outside in Les Village Natural..

What I need is info on (and I know you're probably screaming at your phones saying I'm too late!) is where to book for evening meals (2 nights) and how to split the itinerary.
My package means I get early entry to the parks so tips on where to head, much appreciated.
(Heard, head to the back and come forwards - makes sense )

Q. Do we do 1 Park one day and the other the next?
Q. Where to eat for breakfast or do we eat in our hotel before leaving for the park? (My logic says we do, and take snacks!)
Q. Where to eat in the evening, I guess we'll just hoover as we go at lunchtime.
Q. Is it too late to book shows?
Q. Where's the best place to be for parades (what time do they happen?)
Q. Same question for fireworks?
(Do I do these on independent evenings?)

Soooo many questions...

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks in advance!

JJC

Edited at 03:55 PM. Reason: Duplication
jhester is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Hi, ask the moderators to move this into the trip planning section, you might get some helpful replies, as nobody can probably see it here in trip reports. I havent been to DLP in over ten years so cannot help sorry! Have a lovely time though.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jhester
New Poster (2)

Thank you very much for your technical input 😊🙈👍🏻
jhester is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by jhester - 7 Jul 19 3:49 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by jhester View Post
Hi all,
I know I'm probably going to get snowed with info post this... post. but I need to appeal to your kind side.

I'm taking my two girls (8&12) to DLP in three weeks.
Travelling on Eurostar, Staying outside in Les Village Natural..

What I need is info on (and I know you're probably screaming at your phones saying I'm too late!) is where to book for evening meals (2 nights) and how to split the itinerary.
My package means I get early entry to the parks so tips on where to head, much appreciated.
(Heard, head to the back and come forwards - makes sense )

Q. Where to eat for breakfast or do we eat in our hotel before leaving for the park? (My logic says we do, and take snacks!)
Q. Where to eat in the evening, I guess we'll just hoover as we go at lunchtime.
(Do I do these on independent evenings?)

Soooo many questions...

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks in advance!

JJC
Welcome to theDIBB

You don’t say how many days you’re going for. But yes, firstly make sure you get full use out of your extra magic hours, and then the majority of each park can be done in a (long) day - make sure you use Fastpasses to ensure you’re not wasting time constantly standing in queues. Disney Studios May only need half a day tbh.

If you’re staying at Villages Nature then chances are you’re self catering. If you want a good run at extra magic hours, take breakfast with you and you’ll be ahead of the game.

If you want a sit down meal then you’d best get on the phone pronto - walk ins are usually hard to find. Full list of restaurants here. Call 0800 085 0671 to book.

Unless you’re looking to book a show & meal at Buffalo Bills which is a separate ticketed event, then no. All shows in the parks are walk in with no reservation and no additional cost. Check the guide map for times and be in the queue 30-45 mins in advance.

Again, check the guide map for parade times (it’s ususlly about 5pm IIRC). As long as you’re on the parade route, you’ll get a decent view. I’ve always enjoyed Main Street as a (busy) location.

Disneyland Parc has a light projection and firework show at the castle every night at closing.

ETA: Some words of advice from your old Uncle Bob: breeeeeeathe You’re going to DLP, not the Black Friday sales! By spending a few hours on here, reading a few trip reports, you’ll be far more prepared than the majority sharing the park with you at what will be a very busy time

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?

Edited at 06:46 PM.
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Are you hiring a car when you arrive off the Eurostar or using public transport to get between the parks and Village Nature?

If you are using the bus bear in mind it is €2pp each way, details and timetables below. You can also buy discounted books of 10 tickets from the Welcome House at Village Nature.

you-moov/en/transpor...he-bus-line-47
you-moov/IMG/pdf/horairesbus47.pdf

There is a shop onsite at VN, there is also a large Auchan supermarket at Val d'Europe which is one stop on the RER train from Disneyland. Maybe useful for stocking up on snacks/breakfast etc.

Edited at 01:20 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List