Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great report
Thanks for reading
Old 26 Aug 14, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Sounds like a nice chilled out day. Nice of Isabella to "share" yours and Jo's milkshakes at lunch, I can definitely relate to that.

Shame your return to Park Fare wasn't quite as good as the previous night, but at least you were still impressed with the food. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality when we visited last year as it doesn't always seem to attract the most glowing of reviews.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 14, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Gross, can't belive that family with their sick child! Honestly, what is wrong with some people?!

Nice chilled out day! Love Johnny Rockets!
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 14, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Sounds like a nice chilled out day. Nice of Isabella to "share" yours and Jo's milkshakes at lunch, I can definitely relate to that.

Shame your return to Park Fare wasn't quite as good as the previous night, but at least you were still impressed with the food. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality when we visited last year as it doesn't always seem to attract the most glowing of reviews.
It's good to have a relaxing day, it can be a bit full on sometimes can't it?!

1900 Park Fare is another one that's made the list again next year, great food, great characters.

TFR

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Gross, can't belive that family with their sick child! Honestly, what is wrong with some people?!

Nice chilled out day! Love Johnny Rockets!
I know! Disgusting.

JR is great, although the Pointe Orlando one is better IMO

TFR
Old 4 Jan 15, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Tarnabanana83
Getting Excited

Despite your disclaimer, I carried on with this one. And I'm very glad I did else I'd have missed seeing the chilli cheese fries at JR's (been there so many times and never had these), learning that you may have to pump up tyres on buggies (who knew!), and reading about yet more inconsiderate c*** w****** leaving puke in the middle of a restaurant in WDW.

TFS
Tarnabanana83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 15, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tarnabanana83 View Post
Despite your disclaimer, I carried on with this one. And I'm very glad I did else I'd have missed seeing the chilli cheese fries at JR's (been there so many times and never had these), learning that you may have to pump up tyres on buggies (who knew!), and reading about yet more inconsiderate c*** w****** leaving puke in the middle of a restaurant in WDW.

TFS
Thanks for sticking with it!

I'm glad that you've given me the opportunity to revisit these as looking at Isabella a year ago and comparing her to now, we've noticed a big difference and it'll be interesting to see what she's like this time around.

TFR

#DibbAfterDarkCrew