Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Jun 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoB View Post
I am out of the August group Tui cancelled my booking for 23rd August. Booked a stay in Yorkshire in a barn conversion with hot tub instead. Not quite the same, but the kids and I are looking forward to it. Keep up the positivity
Still sounds lovely. 😊
Old 26 Jun 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JoB View Post
I am out of the August group Tui cancelled my booking for 23rd August. Booked a stay in Yorkshire in a barn conversion with hot tub instead. Not quite the same, but the kids and I are looking forward to it. Keep up the positivity
Nothing wrong with God's county. And a hot tub.

Mick
Old 26 Jun 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
I've booked us 6 nights in Falmouth instead with a dinner reservation at Rick Stein's restaurant there on the final night, which I am very excited about!
Sounds great. We have booked a 7 night stay in Devon for August. It won’t be the Same as our 19 night Orlando trip but it is what it is and I’ll feel a little safer being closer to home.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
osmscs
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
Any idea if they're allowing Oct flights to be moved yet? Not pulling the plug just yet but best to be prepared 😊 I think i'd probably move to February if I had to, depending on what DVC do with points.
I think they would probably allow you to move it now. Once you do get through on the phone they are really good.
osmscs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by osmscs View Post
I think they would probably allow you to move it now. Once you do get through on the phone they are really good.
Thanks. Will wait it out and remain positive for as long as possible. My DVC points would just expire as far as I know 😖 Although with so many UK members if we weren't able to use what we paid for I think there'd be a fuss!
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

Anyone know the UK number for universal stays? I can't find one and so can't cancel now we know we want to do disney 🙈🤣 I've tried every google search known to man and have tweeted.

I also need to change our hotel at the airport but... I can't remember who I booked with 🙈🙈🙈 honestly I've searched my emails but can I find any! I know I've booked it of that I'm sure but I must have looked at every hotel within a 20 mile radius whoops!

Today I bought some swimwear £3.50 each from Matalan for a couple of bikinis and a costume for £4.

Still need to go through our holiday clothes in the suitcases but will hopefully do that this weekend.
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tretinker View Post
Anyone know the UK number for universal stays? I can't find one and so can't cancel now we know we want to do disney 🙈🤣 I've tried every google search known to man and have tweeted.
Did you book direct? I had a direct booking with 1 night deposit paid. To cancel I just logged into my booking and pressed the cancel booking button. Deposit was refunded to my card after 2 or 3 days.
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Andre
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tretinker View Post
I also need to change our hotel at the airport but... I can't remember who I booked with 🙈🙈🙈
Did you pay a deposit, as that might that show on your credit card statements?

Did you use a booking service like Expedia, booking.com or hotels.com, in which case it will show in your online account.

Andre

For more info on the Port Orleans resorts, please visit www.portorleans.org
Now including a Trip Report forum - any comments on your POR/POFQ stays are welcome

Days Inn Lakeside: Apr/May 89 -•- Disney's Wilderness Lodge: Feb 99 -•- Disney's Beach Club: Sep 07, Sep 09
Disney's Dixie Landings: Jul/Aug 95, Oct 96, Sep/Oct 97, Feb 99
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside: Sep/Oct 02, Jun 04, May/Jun 05, May 06, Oct 07, Aug 08, Aug 09, Feb 10, Halloween 10, Aug 11, Aug 12, Feb 13, Aug 13, Aug 14, Aug 15, Jul/Aug 16, Aug 17, Aug 18, Aug 19... and coming next, Jul/Aug 20
Disneyland Paris: Many times since 1992, lost count! -•- Disneyland California: Aug 2011 (for D23 Expo event), Aug 2014
Andre is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m still trying to be a glass half full person but I just hope it’s half full of a lovely cocktail as if they don’t stop the prohibition that might finish my husband off 🤣
Old 27 Jun 20, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
I’m still trying to be a glass half full person but I just hope it’s half full of a lovely cocktail as if they don’t stop the prohibition that might finish my husband off 🤣
You can have alcohol in restaurants, just not in bars.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List