Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Jun 11, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
DISNEY BRIDE DIETS - How are we all doing? PART 2

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

Have set up this thread by popular demand

A place for us to share the highs and lows of our weight loss in a countdown to get the body for the dress of our dreams!

I think we'll start it from Monday would be the best thing...

Good or bad news, we want to hear it so we can spur each other along!

So much change was going on the chart was hard to keep up to date, so I think it's best we all report our full figures and keep track from there!

Hope that's ok x
Please feel free to carry on...
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 11, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Carrying on...

So has anyone decided to cave? Dan is on his way home, stopping at shop and calling me to see what I fancy. It's really hard because I've got into my dress now and know it fits.

Craving foods so badly, but not sure what really.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 11, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
No, not caving...got fishcakes tonight, about to put them in the oven, and then pasta bake tomorrow night as normal...maybe another time!

Be good Liz, stay strong, remember how much you want the 11s and in just over 1 week you can have all the crap food you want in FLORIDA! You'll enjoy it more for waiting!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 11, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Thanks Nat, needed to hear that Am going to have steak for dinner with mushrooms, as the protein will hopefully stop any cravings.
Was going to go with fishcakes, as they're not too bad and I love them, but thinking about it I'd pretty no carbs at all, so stomach is a bit flatter for tomorrow.

Can have them tomorrow though! Do you make yours? I was completely addicted to the premade frozen ones - 99cals each, so would have 4 for dinner with salad. Lovely.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 11, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
No I get them from Tescos...don't like the frozen ones as much, the breadcrumbs of the fresh ones are divine and they are 2 in a pack, 2 packs for £2, cod or haddock, absolutely delish. Had them with a couple of oven chips, and really enjoyed it!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 3 Jun 11, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Sounds lovely! Had steak and mushrooms, but had a few new potatoes as well. Got all my bits ready for fitting tomorrow - shoes, jewellery etc.
Just taken down the dining room table to fit in the desks from work. Early start tomorrow as got to go and pick up the van at 8

Old 3 Jun 11, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
All these little things are worth it though Liz as you're getting married in 1 week! Another big jealousy rush on the way! I hope you're all as jealous of me next year, honestly, you all have some payback!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 4 Jun 11, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Hello ladies! Absolutely shattered - feet ache, tummy feels empty, half dead!
Up at 7am and got to the office and started clearing it out, then had to leave with my Mum to go for dress fitting. Dan and my Dad carried on shifting everything.

Dress fitting was lovely and have got a pic, but am so tired I can't be bothered to find my cable! Will look tomorrow after a good night's sleep. The house was a state with all the office stuff everywhere, so just tidied it all away and it looks a lot better.

Made chorizo and lentil soup, which is just cooking. Dan is having a well deserved beer and watching footie.

Hope those that have worked haven't had too horrible/strenuous a day! xx

Old 4 Jun 11, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hey girls! Hope everyone is fine! Had a Chinese tonight. Oops. Oh well. I'm so excited for holiday now! Only one shift of work to go. I cannot be bothered! Customers are so grumpy. Grrrr.

What im feeling right now is really strange. I can't believe I am actually going to be in Disney. So soon. Because I've never been with just Scott the whole experience is going to be so strange! I just can't picture us being there together. Hehe

Hope everyone is well! Will check in tomorrow!
Old 5 Jun 11, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Amy I'm so excited for you! Don't worry about Chinese, I would definitely be in holiday mode too and you need to 'train' yourself for all that American foody goodness!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Closed Thread