Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 5 Oct 21, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Dd just wants squishmallows and some art stuff although we are also getting her a new desk and chair and a double bed but she knows about those.
Also bought her a new Tortoro bed cover which she will go bananas for .. kids 🙄
No idea what ds wants yet.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

I’ll start with my youngest (age 10), she’s asked for surprises, however, fairly easy in her case as she’s recently got into Harry Potter (has only seen 1st 3 films as concerned others are too old for her) but i’m going to get the a lego kit (undecided which one at present), chocolate frogs, HP PJ’s (which she’ll have Christmas Eve), a new phone case etc.
Second eldest daughter (age 13) still into K-Pop music and prefers ‘collectible’ items that come with books, postcards etc. Waiting for her list as most of this comes from overseas (some is available on Amazon, but some of the bands i’ve never heard of!).
She’d also like some GHD straighteners.
Eldest DD (15) Undecided but initially wanted a North Face coat at nearly £300! Told her no-way (my budget is about £150 each child), but will still probably be clothes-related.
My son (18, will be 19 just before Christmas) will probably want money for both birthday/Christmas. I’ll probably get him a couple of bits like new sports socks & a selection pack to open. Will also get him a magnetic shopping list pad from Primark as he’s at Uni and says he doesn’t make lists before going shopping (despite my advice) and always forgets something!
If the kids are getting calendars, I give these to them on New Year’s day (it was a bit of a tradition) just so they don’t get mixed up & ruined with presents everywhere (when they were younger & had all manner of toys everywhere, i’d sometimes find a calendar i’d paid £10 for scrunched & bunched up between toys, so then to keep them nice I started saving them for New Year. Last year it was only DS who wanted his annual Arsenal calendar, so for the girls I kept back a little gift from their piles instead (lip glosses, small Next perfume, but 1 thing each). DH thinks i’m mad to string the presents out to New Year, but again, only started a few years ago to endure new calendars weren’t ruined, but still I think it’s quite nice to have one little last gift to give! 😄
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 21, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

My two boys did a Christmas list yesterday 😂😂 mainly anime stuff so I am going to get those ordered now so I know they will arrive in time 😊😊
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

DD requested a jigsaw puzzle board having done many jigsaws during lockdown.It will free up her dining table.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

My 6 year old when asks wants a watermelon.
Not joking.
Since she was little she's always asked for a watermelon so of course we always wrap one up for her on Christmas day. Ever tried to wrap a watermelon?! 😂

Our son (13) has asked for dollars for when we go to Disney. He doesn't know we have booked for his birthday next year. So will get dollars for both.

I will get them Disney bits and things to open also
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 21, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Only my 25 year old son has told me, he’s a big kid, he wants new Nike trainers, ps 5 games, a draught excluder and a big Disney mug. He’ll also get sweets and chocs, Christmas socks and boxers and a few stocking fillers but no tat because I can’t stand novelty stuff that goes in the bin.
Old 11 Oct 21, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
rudie111
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
My 6 year old when asks wants a watermelon.
Not joking.
Since she was little she's always asked for a watermelon so of course we always wrap one up for her on Christmas day. Ever tried to wrap a watermelon?! 😂

Our son (13) has asked for dollars for when we go to Disney. He doesn't know we have booked for his birthday next year. So will get dollars for both.

I will get them Disney bits and things to open also
Problem solved!
rudie111 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List