Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Oct 21, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Seat maps are available for the A350 on the Virgin Atlantic website

flywith.virginatlantic/g...bus-a350.html#

and at the moment aerolopa/ has the map of the Business configuration only so far.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Nattyd248
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by bigkid39 View Post
i am trying to rebook our seats as we need 5 in a row and i click on the 5 i want and it comes back with your valid travel date has expired. even though the seats are showing as avaiable and others seem to be booking seats as more have been taken from when i first tried
Same happened to me. I could move fine in the app but not on web browser for some reason.
Nattyd248 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MENTALMUM
Very Serious Dibber

We have had our flights on the 24th november changed 3 times. The last time it would appear we had seats that did not exist on the aircraft stated. I have changed to different seats as I didn't want to find I was bumped when I arrived at the airport.
I expect it will change again before we actually fly, I just keep watching, very frustrating but it's a minor thing compared to all the cancellations we have had.
MENTALMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
bigkid39
VIP Dibber

have been on hold to virgin now for 2 1/2 hours. spoke to one chap who said their is an issue which is blocking us from re-prebooking our seats and he transferred me to VH for them to sort...says they need to release our tickets early to allow me to do it...he transferred me and it was an hour and half before i got to talk to him so now an hour since he transferred me. thank goodness for speakerphone!
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Suey12
Proud to wear my Ears

have been on hold to virgin now for 2 1/2 hours. spoke to one chap who said their is an issue which is blocking us from re-prebooking our seats and he transferred me to VH for them to sort...says they need to release our tickets early to allow me to do it...he transferred me and it was an hour and half before i got to talk to him so now an hour since he transferred me. thank goodness for speakerphone!
Lordy! That music gets really tedious after an hour... good luck!
Suey12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Suey12 View Post
Lordy! That music gets really tedious after an hour... good luck!
I was on hold for 90 mins this morning…. I despise that song.

Something to Georgia… can’t think of the words now.
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
bigkid39
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
I was on hold for 90 mins this morning…. I despise that song.

Something to Georgia… can’t think of the words now.
if i hear about new york city and listening to johnny cash once more! i actually prefer the sound of the pneumatic drill thats outside at the moment.

joined the new queue at half ten and told its up to 2 hours...its now 11.50 so hopefully not much longer. thought by being transferred i might have been through quicker...obviously not!
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
if i hear about new york city and listening to johnny cash once more! i actually prefer the sound of the pneumatic drill thats outside at the moment.

joined the new queue at half ten and told its up to 2 hours...its now 11.50 so hopefully not much longer. thought by being transferred i might have been through quicker...obviously not!
Good luck. I was on hold for 30 mins first, then after speaking with someone got cut off 🙈.

Didn’t get a call back so then phoned back and was on for another 90 mins. All sorted now though thankfully!
Old 25 Oct 21, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Originally Posted by CJC View Post
Thank you for the heads up.
Our flight in May, LHR - MCO has changed to A350-1000, and just had to amend seats as didnt like their selection!
Ours have been changed on our May flight also but we’re MAN and the plane is A330-300. I can’t remember if it’s always been this but I had already booked our seats a while back.

Managed to change them so we’re together again with no problems.

Edited at 01:25 PM.
Laura_<3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
bigkid39
VIP Dibber

So after a total of three hours on hold... problem sorted with 5 minutes and all seats sorted for outbound and inbound flights. Thank goodness for hands free speaker eh!