Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 31 Jul 21, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Ivegottadream
VIP Dibber

We are going to see it on Tuesday, can't wait!
Ivegottadream is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 21, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

We really enjoyed it 😄
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Me and Dh saw it in the cinema last night and both thought it was a load of @@@@
I started wondering how long was left about mid way through
Old 1 Aug 21, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
TinksandFlynn
Excited about Disney

We’ve been to watch this today, and we all really enjoyed it. It was fun to recognise all the jokes from the ride. It made a lovely change to see it at cinema as we haven’t been for so long. Thumbs up from us
TinksandFlynn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Just watched it on Disney plus, DH and I both loved it!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

I saw it at cinema with DS in Saturday. DS loved it. I was clenched for the ‘backside of water’ joke which I KNEW they would include. (Why do they think it is so iconic? I don’t mind the puns but just don’t ‘get’ why they think the backside of water is so funny..) Thankfully it was early doors and it wasn’t an atrocious way to spend a couple of hours.
Old 1 Aug 21, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

The first 10 minutes or so was probably the best bit for me, especially the opening music. Bit shocked to hear Metallica in a Disney movie but it worked SO well. The rest wasn't terrible, but wasn't what I was expecting either. Thought it would be much cheesier, which is what I love about the attraction.

Not a waste of a cinema trip, but don't think I'd bother watching it again.

Edited at 10:32 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ILoveDaveLamb View Post
I saw it at cinema with DS in Saturday. DS loved it. I was clenched for the ‘backside of water’ joke which I KNEW they would include. (Why do they think it is so iconic? I don’t mind the puns but just don’t ‘get’ why they think the backside of water is so funny..) Thankfully it was early doors and it wasn’t an atrocious way to spend a couple of hours.
Oh I’m so glad they’ve included the backside of water. I probably have a juvenile sense of humour, but it’s just such a cheesy joke, “waters bum”, probably most appreciated by small children.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

Just watched it on Disney+ and really enjoyed it.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

We went to the cinema to see it yesterday and all really enjoyed it. I was worried I wouldn't but think its been done really well and I didn't get bored half way through. So nice to be able to go to the cinema!
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List