Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 27 Aug 21, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
They also had the Singapore 15th anniversary soap dispensers which I’ve seen on Disney Instagram which pump out mickey shaped foam - however there was no soap in it, just the dispenser. I wasn’t sure what type of soap produces the foam, so I didn’t buy it.

This is it. These were £15.00
Think that’s the one I’m after. I’m going to use one last bath and body foaming soaps in it, hopefully it will work!

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 21, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by alibeau View Post
There was a stand full of hallowe’en stuff, there was definitely a haunted mansion wall clock and a service bell, pretty sure there was other stuff too but can’t remember exactly what as DD was focused on the Nightmare before Xmas stuff!

Ali x

Ps If you go on their Facebook page they do have a couple of pics of some of the shelves in store. I could have sworn there was a hallowe’en shelf pic but can’t find it now….
Thank you, my friend is Halloween mad and decorates her whole house. I'm sure she'll find something she likes.
Juliemack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Andycm81
Apprentice Imagineer

Andycm81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Could you maybe take note of how much the Tiki sign is please, they wont tell me lol so I want to know it is worth a trip x
I'm afraid to say I couldn't see it in the shop today, so couldn't get you a price. Sorry...
Andycm81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 21, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Andycm81
Apprentice Imagineer

Andycm81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Well me and my daughter made a very excited visit to the shop today, only to be very disappointed by the in store selection.

We're very much a Universal family, and they didn't seem to take as much interest in stocking Universal items.

If like many on the Dibb though, you're a bigger Disney fan, it'll be worth a visit. Loads of great Disney merch, sadly just not for us.

The pricing was rather steep, expected after browsing their website, but I honestly couldn't see anything I thought was good value!
Andycm81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Got my soap dispenser

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 21, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Andycm81 View Post
I'm afraid to say I couldn't see it in the shop today, so couldn't get you a price. Sorry...
No worries, thank you very much for looking.
Old 2 Sep 21, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Well thanks to this thread I’m now the proud owner of this Starbucks Disney Parks tumbler. I’m so happy, I’ve been wanting this since my last trip and had planned to get it when I went back this year (which has been moved to next). So pleased
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 21, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Could you maybe take note of how much the Tiki sign is please, they wont tell me lol so I want to know it is worth a trip x
We went over today for a look today, I bought myself a tiki room sign (and a small version of the haunted mansion one)

Sign was £195 minus 10% so £175.50

Stuff isn’t cheap but not extortionate if you’ve ever considered ordering from America

Heads up if anyone is interested, in the next few weeks they are going to get a shipment of furniture from the rooms of the Polynesian, they’ve got some of the stuff from when they’ve refreshed the rooms.
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 21, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tco200 View Post
We went over today for a look today, I bought myself a tiki room sign (and a small version of the haunted mansion one)

Sign was £195 minus 10% so £175.50

Stuff isn’t cheap but not extortionate if you’ve ever considered ordering from America

Heads up if anyone is interested, in the next few weeks they are going to get a shipment of furniture from the rooms of the Polynesian, they’ve got some of the stuff from when they’ve refreshed the rooms.
Thank you very much x
Old 14 Sep 21, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Arrow

I called in today and the stock has changed since I last went a couple of weeks ago - big focus on Haunted Mansion/Halloween stuff at present.

The assistant told me that they are moving to a different unit opposite the current one in November and will have 40 times the amount of stock out, so anyone thinking of a visit for Christmas presents, it might be worth waiting until then.

I’ll post again when they’ve moved!