Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 30 Aug 21, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Christmas presents

Hi everyone

Would anyone like to share ideas for Christmas presents again this year and share what you may of already bought?

I have bought so far a playmobil spaceship, Operation game and a book of mazes for my grandson, a bottle of passion fruit and coconut gin for daughter-in-law and pj's, a jigsaw, a WWF t/shirt and a BBC earth hoodie for my daughter
Old 30 Aug 21, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

My 7 yr old dd has the large lego harry & hermione, lego chamber of secrets and minecraft for her switch. My 19month old dd has a pikkler wooden climbing set, building bricks, play doh and a leapfrog picnic basket. We have just started picking up things over the past month. My dd’s bday is 9 days after xmas too.
di5ney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 21, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Got perfume and after shave from the Perfume store on line last week everything 20% off all came Saturday
Ugg boots and slippers agin in the online sale
BBW stuff last week when Next had it again online
Started buying stuff for stocking fillers and gift baskets
And my online wine comes this week
I’ve also bought all my butter ( it’s in the freezer ) dried fruit etc for baking
Turkey Ham and Beef ordered as well
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Our daughters are 19 and 21 this year, it will be cash plus some wireless headphones for one, and a new phone for the other, and a stocking with some bits in... chocolate orange, lipgloss, socks...

And we get a "Christmas village" type lego set to do the week before Christmas... was the elf workshop last year.

Have got Fawkes the phoenix lego for husband this year as he has been mentioning it for a bit... he really enjoyed putting together Hedwig the owl with its mechanical action.

I know my daughters will get me some Yankee candle Christmas candles, and chocolate and hubby will get me a nice book and Molton Brown shower stuff, as they get what I ask for, and I ask for what makes me happy.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 21, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Picked up all Christmas chocolate tins last week in Tesco
All dry ingredients for Christmas cakes
Christmas ribbon ( wrap everything in brown paper so like to use stamps/ ribbon to decorate)
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 21, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

My daughter will be having a new phone this year, probably a I phone 12, she also needs new AirPods.
Middle son wants a VR which is very expensive 😬
Youngest son wants surprises which will be very difficult because he doesn’t play with toys and has no hobbies or interests.
Both boys like anime so I have bought anime keyring, top trumps and note book.
Going to get a few more anime stuff like fleece blanket, stickers and figures.
Then I will be getting the older two pj’s & slippers. Beauty bits for daughter, aftershave for son.
I have no idea for my youngest though 🤷
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 21, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My daughter will be having a new phone this year, probably a I phone 12, she also needs new AirPods.
Middle son wants a VR which is very expensive 😬
Youngest son wants surprises which will be very difficult because he doesn’t play with toys and has no hobbies or interests.
Both boys like anime so I have bought anime keyring, top trumps and note book.
Going to get a few more anime stuff like fleece blanket, stickers and figures.
Then I will be getting the older two pj’s & slippers. Beauty bits for daughter, aftershave for son.
I have no idea for my youngest though 🤷
We got our son 10 the VR set last christmas as we couldnt get a PS5, its amazing but one of those things dont use much.

Totally stuck for him this year.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 21, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
We got our son 10 the VR set last christmas as we couldnt get a PS5, its amazing but one of those things dont use much.

Totally stuck for him this year.
Is it suitable for people who wear glasses ? I don’t want to spend all that money and him struggle to see 🙈
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 21, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Is it suitable for people who wear glasses ? I don’t want to spend all that money and him struggle to see 🙈
The quest comes with a glasses spacer. Ds doesn’t always wear his glasses when playing but has no problem wearing them when he does though they do steam up sometimes on the really active games.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 21, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Have started. Got a boss dressing gown for hubby,will get him aftershave usually on Black Friday and other bits .Electric toothbrushes, pyjamas., make up bags ,socks for my daughters will get them perfume, mascara and foundation too and on Black Friday ,other bits like gloves and the traditional Maltesers and other chocolates. Got grandson a garage and car and other bits and pieces .
Sons football shirts to send to Australia.
Off to Rhodes next week so will take a break from shopping . 😄
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List