Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Sep 21, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
Tins of food like beans and spaghetti.

I hate tins without those flip lids and I have to search out the tin opener that rarely gets used. I always chunter to myself why can’t all bloomin tin manufacturers have flip lids. It drives me nuts

Also the bottoms of tins should all have a turned in edges to make packing them on top of each other easy but no Heinz don’t do that, too bloody complicated for them so my tomato soup cans can’t stack properly. Idiots
Apparently they do that on purpose so that it takes up more space on supermarket shelves, making them more noticible... But it's annoying 😂
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

This annoys me, a lot!

The little drawer underneath is where keys/masks/wallets go but my husband ALWAYS puts them on the top. Why?!

I mean he's away at the moment so everything is always where it's supposed to be and that's definitely one thing I don't miss 😂

lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Hubby! Especially today 🤬🤬😆
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Bad parking down our street! Especially cars which take up the space of two because they don't space themselves out properly
Leyfy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Going shopping with DH for clothes for him.
He’s so awkward if I say I like something he won’t like it.
We’ve been today for swimming shorts and some T-shirt’s for him and he drove me nuts.
I was glad to get home
Old 11 Sep 21, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
This annoys me, a lot!

The little drawer underneath is where keys/masks/wallets go but my husband ALWAYS puts them on the top. Why?!

I mean he's away at the moment so everything is always where it's supposed to be and that's definitely one thing I don't miss 😂

But this is not just annoying, this is M&S annoying
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
But this is not just annoying, this is M&S annoying
Michael and Sarah...

The other way round is questionable 😂
Old 11 Sep 21, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Tins that stack are just one of the many things that annoy me at the drop of a hat! I have loads, the list gets longer as I get older!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

Trying to log into something with the correct password and it says it is incorrect! We have some Oyster cards for when we used to go to London for hubbys sleep clinic appt. Now he has been transferred locally (Suffolk) I doubt we will use them for a long time. Tried to log in...password incorrect. Took a few goes before it worked with the same password..
Now it appears because we don't live in London we have to phone them...
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
This annoys me, a lot!

Ooh, yes, that's annoying! Maybe, the drawer opens and they make their way in on their own?! ...A bit like chairs that tuck themselves under tables and glasses that travel independently into the dishwasher!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List