Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Oct 21, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
thanks for the info- I might look at some other options then, it's so hard to choose the right one, they are either dated and motel style or high end luxury, nothing in the middle
Check out my earlier post about our recent stay at The Anaheim Hotel , it might be what you're looking for.
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Check out my earlier post about our recent stay at The Anaheim Hotel , it might be what you're looking for.
Thank you, sounds good i will have a look at this option

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Thank you, sounds good i will have a look at this option
I just booked this for August.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I just booked this for August.
I really hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did... We had a ground floor room with a patio in Block 3.Our son's family room was also ground floor but no patio in Block 4. The lovely guy, sort of multi tasker bell hop /concierge /car park attendant called Leo, is just the nicest chap, will help with everything and anything. Plus the lobby smells gorgeous 😊
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
americanv8
Apprentice Imagineer

americanv8's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We have the same hotel conundrum, travelling with a DS 14 & DD 13 we need separate beds for them and the configuration of a Queen/King for us plus 2 singles (or equivalent) for them seems to be few and far between.
Currently looking at the Castle Inn & Suites which seems to get decent reviews & the Family Suite configuration is 2 Queen Beds & 1 King Bed which is perfect.
Anyone stayed there?
americanv8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

The hotels and motels which are closest to the parks are located on Harbour Boulevard and Katella Avenue.

These would be my recommendations for hotels for Disneyland. All of theses are walkable to the parks 20 minutes walk or less.
Howard Johnsons
Courtyard By Marriott Anaheim
Fairfield Inn By Marriott Anaheim
Camelot Inn and Suites
Tropicana Inn and Suites
Best Western Plus Park Place Inn
Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites
Del Sol Inn
Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn
Grand Legacy At The Park
The Anaheim
Castle Inn and Suites
Candy Cane Inn - closed for refurb until spring 2022, opening date to be announced

Unlike Walt Disney World, the majority of the hotel guests book directly with the hotels, not through a high street travel agent. The hotels and motels closed to the parks are usually not available to UK high street travel agents.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We’ve been 4 times and had two stays each at Desert Palms Suites and the Castle Inn , really like both.

I’m off in about 5 weeks and we got a fab price for the Hilton Anaheim , then when we go back in Feb we’re off back to the Desert Palms
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by americanv8 View Post
We have the same hotel conundrum, travelling with a DS 14 & DD 13 we need separate beds for them and the configuration of a Queen/King for us plus 2 singles (or equivalent) for them seems to be few and far between.
Currently looking at the Castle Inn & Suites which seems to get decent reviews & the Family Suite configuration is 2 Queen Beds & 1 King Bed which is perfect.
Anyone stayed there?
Yes i have , not in a suite though , I’ve never had a problem there, it can be a little noisy early mornings when excitable kids are running down the outside corridors , but thats the same with most hotels I guess .

I’m sure we will stay there again in the future .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List