Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Jan 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
kadypants
slightly serious Dibber

Wow, that sounds like a brilliant experience-filled day! Some good and some not so good!
kadypants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What a packed day, full of surprises and firsts, sometimes the best experiences come from not planning, spontaneity, stamina and a desire and willingness to immerse yourself in the moment. Also why you need another holiday afterwards! Hopefully you will return soon..
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
What a packed day!
Loving the last train out of BTMR and Kiss Goodnight 😘
The last train of BTMR was just one of those things, we never set out to see it,but was just one of those moments in MK that you add to the list of unique moments
The kiss goodnight is something else but does need the matchsticks to stay up late to experience, doesn't last too long and as you will find out tomorrow impacts on plans for the following day

Thanks for reading, as always.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Wow, that sounds like a brilliant experience-filled day! Some good and some not so good!
Thank you - it was a fab day and possibly shows that sometimes the plan goes out of the window and doing something spontaneously brings different outcomes and rewards.

Glad you enjoyed reading about it

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by RachelE View Post
Always love your trip reports.
Thank you
Always love to read comments like these too Ensures I keep going to the very end and get it completed

Old 3 Feb 20, 02:27 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
What a brilliant day, shame about the wait at the start and that it knocked your plans a bit, but you done loads. Nice that you got to meet up with your family members, and bumping into Minnie Mouse, looking forward to more
Thanks for reading - after a start like that it is amazing what happened next- glad you enjoyed reading - loads more to come

Old 5 Feb 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Crikey you all have great stamina! a brilliant day shame about first thing though

Joan

Thanks Joan
For fear of spoiling part of Day 9 I have to admit it did catch up with us! Great day and to go into MK so late was great fun

Old 7 Feb 20, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Oh no what an incredibly frustrating start to the day with FOP going down and then waiting such a long time to eventually just use the FP.

What a coincidence bumping into relatives, it's funny how that sort of thing just happens out of the blue.

The dinner at Teppan Edo looks like it set you up for the evening at MK. The swimming against the tide to get up Main Street doesn't sound fun, but the rest of the evening sounds great.

We've never made it to the kiss goodnight, each trip I plan for us to stay until the end but we've never made it. Now the kids are older I'm hoping this year the kiss goodnight will be a first for us.

Thanks Abby, the morning was frustratiing but it was Flight of Passage and I'm sure we would have given up and let the queue for any other ride. Our FP was a bit of a get out of jail card as it meant got to the animation and managed to ride FoP.
As for meeting family, we had already shared each others plans and recognised in their final days they were not in the same park as we were ( they should have used the Dibb busy day guide )
Rather than muck up their plans, and ours, we decided we would see each other back in the UK until that day! It is a small world

Bit of info about the kiss goodnight, it is possible worth getting an extra hour in bed, rather than staying in the park for it Yes it is good to say you have seeing , but I still think that the Flag Retreat at 5pm is a far more moving park moment than this.

Day 9 is coming soon It is when I get to write about you

Appreciate you posting, as always , and will ensure day 9 is posted as soon as I get a spare moment over the weekend

Old 8 Feb 20, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
What a fun day ,the fop debacle aside .i’ve never Made the kiss goodnight ,hoping to this year but we just get so worn out and bed starts calling
Think I mentioned it above, sometimes bed is the best option, The Kiss goodnight is well worth seeing , but as you will read in Day 9 the late night certainly took it out of us.

Thanks for posting and for reading too - always appreciated

Old 9 Feb 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Apart from FOP it sounds like you had a great day and lovely to unexpectedly bump into some family members.