Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Nov 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
LostGirl
Imagineer

LostGirl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Virgin Credit Card

Hi Guys

We currently have mirror cards with Tesco, but are looking to switch to Virgin Credit Card.

How does it works with the airmiles situation, given we have mirror cards and are both on the account, so will link both our flying club details as well?

Say we earn X amount of airmiles, can we divide that amount over our two flying club accounts?

Stupid question I know, but if only one holder can get the benefits then it is not worth the switch.

Cheers

V

LostGirl

LostGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Although you say “mirror cards” there is only one account holder for any credit card. The second person is just an additional card holder on the account holders account. The points can only go to one flying club account, and I think Virgin make sure the account holder details match

As the point as long as you are both flying together it doesn’t really matter which account the points are in that Flying Club member just had to book. Even if they are in different accounts you can usually book although Flying Club will need to speak to both parties. They will usually transfer them over for free as they need to be in one account for booking. However I have heard sometimes they won’t or want to charge.

I don’t get why you don’t both open separate accounts if you each want the points. You get two lots of introductory bonuses too that way
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
LostGirl
Imagineer

LostGirl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

That makes sense. Thanks 4 the explanation. Hadn't even thought of two cards. I can be so dense sometimes!

LostGirl

LostGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List