Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 Mar 18, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
And then you have your parking on top, hence the good advice above about the 3 Park ticket. Pity you can’t factor in a day at aquatica or seaworld as you really would be quids in
Except even with parking for 2 cars it is still less money. We only want to visit Busch Gardens not the others.

Originally Posted by DisneyPCLI View Post
$89.99 on Busch Garden website without tax - I’ll probably book direct with them - works out about £70 each. For 2 parks it’s only $99.99 so I might get a sneaky SeaWorld visit (for the rides) not sure
Yeah, we have 2 in our group who are a bit small for most of the rides - but the trip to Busch is for their older brother so one day isn’t too bad.

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
The 3 for 2 would be good if the OP wanted to do more than 1 park, but they said in post 3 that the group have decided to do just the one.

When you take into account that the 3 for 2 ticket cost £94 and the 1 day ticket plus parking cost around $116.29, roughly £84.88, the OP is saving money by doing it this way.

I totally agree with you though, if they wanted to do another day they would be better off buying the 3 for 2 ticket.
Yep, you have it exactly correct We have 2 week Disney tickets which will allow those who want water parks to do them and they want some time to relax so we don’t need extra days or tickets
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

For $15.00 dollers more I would get the all day dining as well , prob spend more than that on drinks alone. Cost $104 + tax
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

One for the OP. I always thought Busch did a free coach from Orlando? Means no parking fee, no driving stress, etc, so $20 cheaper if you're just buying a single day ticket.

Also saw somewhere that in the park you can get your ticket upgraded to get you in for free for another day?
Old 18 Mar 18, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tinkerella123 View Post
For $15.00 dollers more I would get the all day dining as well , prob spend more than that on drinks alone. Cost $104 + tax
Yeah I saw that - but I’m sure it says US (possibly others) only. So I wasn’t sure about buying that...

Originally Posted by Northerndave View Post
One for the OP. I always thought Busch did a free coach from Orlando? Means no parking fee, no driving stress, etc, so $20 cheaper if you're just buying a single day ticket.

Also saw somewhere that in the park you can get your ticket upgraded to get you in for free for another day?
Thanks, but we like using the car and aren’t keen on having to stick to a timetable - plus some of the group are not good at being ready on time
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List