Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 16 Mar 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemx85x
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile American online shopping

Hi guys and gals,

I’m intrigued to find out what you guys buy and get delivered before you arrive!
What websites do you guys use?

I’m looking to buy cake decorations, sprinkles etc where’s best to try?

I have a 13 year old daughter so any sites I could get some cool stuff for her would be good.

TIA

Gem
Gemx85x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
carolineonecat
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I buy from amazon.com and Walmart ( click and collect )
I also buy from Hollister and abercrombie- I order at start of holiday to guarantee will be delivered before I leave
Happy shopping !
Old 17 Mar 18, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I like to preorder from Bath and Body Works, disneystore.com (if the have offers on), amazon.com, Victoria's Secret, WWE Shop, prowrestlingtees and Hot Topic.

I tried to order from Sephora but as they don't deliver to hotels my order was cancelled. The funds took ages to be released back to my FairFX card - I was actually back home before they'd been released!
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Imagineer

Amazon, Walmart, JC Penney, Sears, Target...usually stuff for the house...

Try Michaels for cake decorating stuff, also Amazon, Walmart and Target

If you have a UK amazon account you can use the same details to order on amazon.com (in case you didn't know) - pay in GBP on a GBP card, or in USD on a GBP card, it's very flexible, though their Prime takes 2 days +

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Redsox77
Very Serious Dibber

I have a splurge on bearpaw.com - I love these boots. Macy’s are quite good for bear paw prices especially around Black Friday when we tend to go. I order loads to the address we stay at. It’s a great way for me to do some Xmas shopping sat in the sun, with a fantastic view. To be honest the online shop and delivery is part of the holiday now 🤫
Redsox77 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucky's Mum
Excited about Disney

I have had stuff from LLBean and Abercrombie delivered to the apartment we stay in in Clearwater - never been a problem
Lucky's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyloverz
Imagineer

Disneyloverz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
I like to preorder from Bath and Body Works, disneystore.com (if the have offers on), amazon.com, Victoria's Secret, WWE Shop, prowrestlingtees and Hot Topic.

I tried to order from Sephora but as they don't deliver to hotels my order was cancelled. The funds took ages to be released back to my FairFX card - I was actually back home before they'd been released!
Thats strange, I've managed to order from Sephora to hotels a few times without any issues. I used a normal credit card, could have been that using a prepaid card is the issue?
Many Happy Returns INDEX - May/June 2023
Disneyloverz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
smokey82
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by carolineonecat View Post
I buy from amazon.com and Walmart ( click and collect )
I also buy from Hollister and abercrombie- I order at start of holiday to guarantee will be delivered before I leave
Happy shopping !
How do you order from abercrombie and hollister? i can't get on to their us website?

TIA
Old 18 Mar 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyloverz View Post
Thats strange, I've managed to order from Sephora to hotels a few times without any issues. I used a normal credit card, could have been that using a prepaid card is the issue?
Sephora told me that they had cancelled the order as they "don't deliver to addresses that are associated to multiple people". That was in August 2016 and I didn't realise it had been so long until I just checked my email.

I'd be happy to hear that you'd successfully ordered to a hotel since then
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyloverz
Imagineer

Disneyloverz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Sephora told me that they had cancelled the order as they "don't deliver to addresses that are associated to multiple people". That was in August 2016 and I didn't realise it had been so long until I just checked my email.

I'd be happy to hear that you'd successfully ordered to a hotel since then

The last time I ordered to a Disney hotel was October 2017 x
Many Happy Returns INDEX - May/June 2023
Disneyloverz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List