Notices
Intro's and Welcomes Introduce yourself and be welcomed into our community.

Old 18 Mar 18, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Alidoll
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile Under 200 days!

Hi

Booked to go to New York and Orlando in October and so excited as finally less than 200 days to go.

Booked last year for DH, myself and DD (8). DH wanted to see New York so decided to combine the trip with a couple of days there then fly down to Florida for 10 nights at Disney World. Staying at Riverside and now waiting for the tickets for MNSSHP to go on sale as determined to see at least one of the shows!

Just wanted to say hi!
Alidoll is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
malt1977
Apprentice Imagineer

Hello and welcome!

Just under 200 days myself now, welcome to the club, here’s hoping the time flies fast...not too fast though as we don’t want to wish away the summer before it’s begun.
malt1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

We’ll be at 200 days tomorrow...not long till ADR day now!

We’re only doing Orlando this year but did a similar trip to yours 2 years ago when I reached a big birthday . Our kids were 7 and 14 at the time and I was worried that they maybe wouldn’t enjoy the hustle and bustle of New York (especially the 7 year old) but they loved it.

You will all have an amazing time

If I had one top tip it would be to invest in some packing cubes, they were great and meant we could keep our NY (autumn) clothes separate from the Florida ones so no messing up cases trying to find clothes.

Happy planning
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi and welcome
Old 18 Mar 18, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Alidoll
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Thankfully already got packing cubes - they are brilliant for keeping everything organised.

DD is 8 so will do the bus (hop on / hop off) tour as well as Top of the Rocks and Natural History museum in NY. As she’s been to Disneyland Paris will do Hollywood Studios the first day in Florida (as it’s the Monday) then Epcot as I think MNSSHP is on that night at MK. Will do MK on the Wednesday then the Halloween party on the Thursday with a day off on the Friday (while mum goes shopping at Disney Springs lol!). Will then do AK at the weekend and hoping to get over to Vinelands one day to do the olde present shopping.

Been trying to work out ADR so “think” I’m almost there with that and ready to book when we get to 180 days.

Having planned a round the world trip (twice), this is more stressful! Will be worth it though..
Alidoll is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hello and welcome
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List