Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Jan 20, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

My Westie boy is a sucker for fuss from young ladies! We take him to the groomer - he pulls on the lead to get in there, runs to his favourite - there are 3 and he has a definite favourite!

When I picked him up the last time I looked through the window - there he was stood stock still on the grooming table, favourite groomer's hand cupping his chin, head tilted upwards, his eyes closed having his face done.

He looked like he was having a relaxing spa day - little fraud, whenever we try to brush him he whinges like mad!
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

£37 for our boy. Hand stripped in a two hour session. He looks rather grand though afterwards.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
My Westie boy is a sucker for fuss from young ladies! We take him to the groomer - he pulls on the lead to get in there, runs to his favourite - there are 3 and he has a definite favourite!

When I picked him up the last time I looked through the window - there he was stood stock still on the grooming table, favourite groomer's hand cupping his chin, head tilted upwards, his eyes closed having his face done.

He looked like he was having a relaxing spa day - little fraud, whenever we try to brush him he whinges like mad!
I think westie boys are much nicer than girls, we love our girl but she can be a bit of a rat bag!
Old 28 Jan 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I think westie boys are much nicer than girls, we love our girl but she can be a bit of a rat bag!
How can you SAY that with that beautiful pic below the post! shhhhh!
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

I wouldn’t tackle doing mine either... the cavachon is spirited... but have taken her to 2 different groomers and they both say she is no trouble, must be just with me she’s a little monkey...
But can’t believe the difference in price... my last groomer charged £23 but this one is cheaper and better...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
How can you SAY that with that beautiful pic below the post! shhhhh!
She is lovely on her terms, kisses after taking her for a walk. She sits on my chest, gets toys and plays with dh. Walks up to a dog, the other dog is wagging it’s tail and friendly and she sniffs and plays, or she growls and snaps! Go near her treat or bone and she starts growling, move over in bed and she starts growling. I think she’s just spoilt!
Old 28 Jan 20, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Makes me glad my daughter has a Lab. Never needs a trim although she does shed impossible amounts of hair. She manages to keep her claws pretty trimmed too by running around in the block paved pool deck that acts like a nail file!.
Old 28 Jan 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Ambermark View Post
I have a pug so I just brush him at home. His claw cutting though costs as much as my mums mani/pedi and tbh I thought it was steep until I tried to do it myself at home... the groomer deserves every penny she gets for cutting the claws of the whiney, wiggly, suddenly very fast at escaping, little monster my baby turned into 🙄🙄
I have a pug too, well two of them actually. They go to the groomers once a month just for a bath, ears cleaned etc. So it is a lot cheaper than my haircut.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I’m a dog groomer I have that poster up in my van. It should also say I poop on my hairdressers table.
Old 28 Jan 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
hahaha love it!
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List