Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Aug 15, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Universal Orlando Resort Reveals the Final Details of Halloween Horror Nights 25

inline imageUniversal Orlando Resort Reveals the Final Details of this year's Halloween Horror Nights 25

Fan-favourite stories and characters from the event’s 25 year history to make monstrous return, including 2013’s top-rated house: ‘An American Werewolf In London’

This year, Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will celebrate 25 years of scares, screams and terror by bringing back some of the most iconic and blood-curdling stories from event history. This year’s event will feature nine disturbingly-real haunted houses, including one of the highest-rated houses ever: An American Werewolf In London. Guests will also relive their favourite sinister stories from Universal’s Entertainment Team in horrific new ways. Here’s what to expect at this year’s event:
  • The return of the fan-favourite house, based on John Landis’s critically-acclaimed horror film – An American Werewolf in London – a fiercely-immersive experience that pays homage to one of the greatest lycanthropic stories ever told. This year, the wolves are more ferocious and hungry for human flesh… and their pack has expanded.
  • All-new, original houses based on the best and most iconic stories from years past, including ghastly scenes from RUN: Blood, Sweat, and Fears; Asylum in Wonderland 3D; Body Collectors: Recollections and Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem.
  • More “scareactors” than ever before in five spine-chilling new scare zones, including the escaped inmates from Psychoscareapy – Unleashed, appearances from past event icons including The Caretaker, The Storyteller, The Director, and The Usher in ICONS – HHN and more.
  • Two outrageous live shows, Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure and The Carnage Returns# – featuring the favourite and feared icon Jack the Clown.

For a detailed listing of each experience featured at this year’s event click here.

On select nights from September 18th until November 1st, guests can visit Universal Orlando’s theme parks by day and by night: becoming victims of their own horror film at Halloween Horror Nights 25. For more information on Halloween Horror Nights 25 visit HalloweenHorrorNights/Orlando.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hhn25.jpg
Views:	97568
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	62726  
Old 28 Aug 15, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
ljbojangles
Imagineer

ljbojangles's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
eeeek sounds amazing! so excited!
Orlando 1995 - 1998 - 2000 - 2007 - 2009 - 2015
ljbojangles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 15, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Would you recommend it ? I've got 2 teenage boys ... not sure I'd be up for it - too easily scared. We're staying at one of Universal Hotels so it's on our doorstep.

Anyone know how ticketing works ? Was planning on being in Universal Studios that day then staying on for the Halloween Horror Night but do you have to buy a separate ticket and is it in a separate area ?

Anyone been before ?

Edited at 07:11 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 15, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Jnyfrk8
slightly serious Dibber

Jnyfrk8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 19

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 134
I was reading this, turned to the other half and said "uh-oh, I really don't want to wet myself with fear during HHN...They were not taking my bladder into account when they designed this!"
I'm getting more of a wuss year by year!

All that said, BRING IT ON!

chocolate_ee I would recommend doing it, especially as you're staying right on resort. It does need a separate ticket. We have the frequent fear pass meaning we can go as many times as we want on selected nights. I know you can buy single night tickets, that's what we did last time, we decided on the spur of the moment and bought them from the universal staff at the stand next to Men in Black.
My other half loves all things scary, meanwhile me and my dad will be screaming like girls and running (read as 'waddling' after all the American food) in the opposite direction.
It takes place in Universal Studios once the park is closed for day admission.

If you look in the forums, there's one dedicated to all things Halloween Horror Nights.

Hope that helps,

Jen xx
Jnyfrk8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 15, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Jen - I'm stocking up on Tena pads !
Just watched a video from last year and realised that it has the boys name on it ( not literally ) !
Gotta get my head round all the ticketing thing - my head is swimming with all the permutations !
Old 31 Aug 15, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
golfer66
Serious Dibber

golfer66's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Did this a few times now and will be going when we are over again this year. Your teenagers will love it. We have also bought the FFP ticket which means we can go about 4 nights if we want too.
golfer66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 15, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Went about 5 years ago .taking my teenage son for the first time this year I would highly recommend it .its the highlight of my Holliday
But get the frequent fear pass so you can go on more than one night as wait times for some of the house are long you can do different houses on different nights. As the fast passes are $60+ per person on top of the ticket prices
Old 3 Sep 15, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post

So confused about ticket options ( again ! - will I ever get the hang of this ?! )

I was planing on buying a 3 park bonus ticket ( both Universal parks plus wet n wild ) with the Halloween Horror Nights combo which allows you access to the HH Nights event dates which fall within the same 14 consecutive day period ( only going for one week over Oct Half term 24th Oct - 31st Oct ) but would I then have to buy an express pass on top of that ? And did
I read somewhere that you can only buy those when you;re there or did I imagine that ?
Anyone know ?
Old 8 Sep 15, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Dansgirl
Helping Minnie

I already have my fast pass for HHN you can buy them online. You don't have to buy the fast pass but waits for the houses can get quite long so we got them just in case.
Dansgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List