Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 22 Nov 16, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Wishing
slightly serious Dibber

Loving your trip report! Shame the Disneybound didn't work out as it looked really cute but those america toilets are very gappy. I'm always paranoid without any outfit issues :arm:

Definitely sounds like you saw Peter Tu 'The Clapper Man'. Such a lovely guy. I think you read my trip report, his photo is in that.

Snow White is so funny in Disneyland. It comes to such an abrupt end. My son jokes that the ending is 'She died, get out'.

Looking forward to hearing more.
Disney Wishing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 16, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mermaids View Post
Another great day! I know exactly what you mean about the overlay, but I'm glad you enjoyed haunted mansion holiday!
Thanks Glad you understood what I meant, as I was getting very confused trying to convey it haha

Originally Posted by janewah View Post
Loving this so far. Looks like you're having a blast. Making me very excited to be there next October. Also, random but you remind me of Lizzy Caplan! X
Thanks We really did! I'm so excited for you! Have you been before?

Oh my gosh, no way! Thank you so much! I think she's absolutely gorgeous, so that's a huge compliment. You're my new favourite person

TFR

Originally Posted by Disney Wishing View Post
Loving your trip report! Shame the Disneybound didn't work out as it look really cute but those america toilets are very gappy. I'm always paranoid without any outfit issues :arm:

Definitely sounds like you saw Peter Tu 'The Clapper Man'. Such a lovely guy. I think you read my trip report, his photo is in that.

Snow White is so funny in Disneyland. It comes to such an abrupt end. My son jokes that the ending is 'She died, get out'.

Looking forward to hearing more.
Thank you I think I did - I think your report is where I first heard about him! Thanks for reading
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Aw bless you looking so damp but still so happy!

All playsuit/jumpsuits are the absolute worst when you need the loo. When I was pregnant I saw a maternity jumpsuit in Mothercare! Imagine, the time in your life when you need to pee every 20 seconds having to get naked every time
You looked so pretty though!

I would totally cry when I saw the light in Walt's apartment, so emosh.

HM scarf is fab! Gonna put that on my shopping list for sure.

Another fab read, thanks so much!

Edited at 02:15 PM.
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 01:34 AM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Aw bless you looking so damp but still so happy!

All playsuit/jumpsuits are the absolute worst when you need the loo. When I was pregnant I saw a maternity jumpsuit in Mothercare! Imagine, the time in your life when you need to pee every 20 seconds having to get naked every time
You looked so pretty though!

I would totally cry when I saw the light in Walt's apartment, so emosh.

HM scarf is fab! Gonna put that on my shopping list for sure.

Another fab read, thanks so much!
Even rain can't ruin things at Disneyland!

I know, it makes no sense! I've seen maternity dungarees too and they are hard enough when you don't need a pee every 5 minutes! Aww thank you I felt cute!

Thanks for reading x
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi Sam!

I love your Minnie outfit

Such a cute character meal. And a half empty restaurant?! Unimaginable!

I loled at you naked on the toilet! I feel that was about onesie - so comfy but so cold with it round your ankles at 11pm haha

The tour looked amazing. And an afternoon of fun rides, despite the rain. And topped of with a lovely meal too!

What an amazing day! Thanks for sharing, really enjoying it.

Jo xx

#albinomickeywafflesftw

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
Hi Sam!

I love your Minnie outfit

Such a cute character meal. And a half empty restaurant?! Unimaginable!

I loled at you naked on the toilet! I feel that was about onesie - so comfy but so cold with it round your ankles at 11pm haha

The tour looked amazing. And an afternoon of fun rides, despite the rain. And topped of with a lovely meal too!

What an amazing day! Thanks for sharing, really enjoying it.

Jo xx

#albinomickeywafflesftw
Hello Jo

Thanks! I loved it but the naked weeing was not fun. I've taken to wearing a tshirt under my onesies at home, to avoid the naked on the toilet issue. I have one with a butt flap but it's more trouble than it's worth!

The tour really is, I'd really recommend it if you ever make it to Disneyland. And half empty restaurants is just unheard of - worth a trip to Disneyland for, alone!

Thanks for reading x

#theystilltastedgood
Old 12 Dec 16, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Lovely first day! Love all your breakfast character photos, so cute, I would be really excited if I saw Gepetto
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Lovely first day! Love all your breakfast character photos, so cute, I would be really excited if I saw Gepetto
Thanks for reading I really loved this breakfast for the chance to meet different characters, like Gepetto. I'd read it was usually pretty quiet and there were lots of characters, but I was amazed at how wonderful it was!