Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 20 Mar 16, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
express198084
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Champions Gate

Hi we are looking at villas for next year and have found some at Champions Gate. If anyone has stayed here can you give me your reviews of the community itself, location to parks / restaurants / shops (Wamart etc).
TIA
Old 20 Mar 16, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Maddox
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We stayed in Champions Gate last year and found it a lovely area to stay, from our apartment Chilis restaurant was 2 mins away and Publix and Chemist 5 mins away, we found it to be a quiet area and from our apartments to car park in Magic Kingdom it was 15 min drive with no traffic.
Maddox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 16, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by express198084 View Post
Hi we are looking at villas for next year and have found some at Champions Gate. If anyone has stayed here can you give me your reviews of the community itself, location to parks / restaurants / shops (Wamart etc).
TIA
Great place good shops we have stayed there a couple of times, its a little bit further out than we like but its a top class Community. We prefer to stay nearer to the Hwy192.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 16, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
mjic4
Getting Excited

It's our preferred area to stay. It's close to publix,Chilis and other shops and restaurants. It's also close to a small outlet park and it's an easy drive to Mannys.;.I hope you enjoy your holiday wherever you decide to stay.
Old 20 Mar 16, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
LIZH
Imagineer

I love Champions Gate, it's local to most things and I always feel at home there.
LIZH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 16, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshireguy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by LIZH View Post
I love Champions Gate, it's local to most things and I always feel at home there.
Exactly why I booked this villa for 2017!
Yorkshireguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 16, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We love the Championsgate Area and its getting bigger and better all of the time. There are a couple of Publix in the area as others have said and we make a couple of special trips to the Walmart on the 535 which is our preferred Walmart.

Its near to the 192 and perfect for the I4 and the parks. Which gives you loads of opportunities for food or there are take out Pizza and Chinese in the immediate area if you fancy staying in for a delivery.

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 16, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Johnbelgar337
VIP Dibber

Our villa is 3 minutes from Championsgate and it is about 15 minutes to disney and 30 minutes to the airport.
There is everything you need there Publix,Subway,Liquor Store,Spa and plenty more.
A Millers Ale House and Red Robin will be built there soon.
It is very central and has easy access to the main roads to the beaches and the parks
Johnbelgar337 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 16, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Great area and getting better all the time and the new Millers Ale house is being built right now. Currently we have New Wendys, 2 Baskin Robins/Dunkin Donuts, 2 McDonalds, 2Publix, 2Subway, 3 Chinese Takeouts Pizza, Hut Papa John, very popular Fish and Chip shop, Chilis, Dulcetto Italian restaurant, Walgreens, CVS a couple of liquor stores, Day Spas, banks 3 Gas stations this is all between Reunion and Champions Gate and the 192 restaurants are 10 minutes away. So plenty of choice.

Alison
Old 21 Mar 16, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post

It's our preferred area to stay, infact since our 3rd trip in 1998 it's the only area we've ever stayed (various villa communities and the Omni Hotel). We're staying in The Manors West Haven which is 2 minutes from the shopping complex which has Publix, Walgreens etc. The Omni is a lovely hotel with some nice restaurants and golf courses if anyone in your party is interested in playing. If you follow Ronald Reagan Highway round you also come to the other side of Championsgate where the other Publix at Ovation is where there's a papa johns, cvs etc. It's no distance from the I4 and we also discovered the toll road on our last journey which is one exit up from the CG exit and takes you in about 5 minutes right out to the 192 by the restaurants/shopping complex with Super Target, Longhorns etc. Big big thumbs up for the area here!
Closed Thread