Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 27 Sep 20, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile Think I have done rather well out of EasyJet !

We were booked to go to Jersey which has now been cancelled twice. Flights £89 for the 2 of us including 23kg luggage for 99p after a DIBB tip)
Just rebooked for Lanzarote. Not until next September but at least I have something booked !
Lanzarote with luggage (this is a treat for us as we usually do hand luggage only) for £89 for 2. Thanks EasyJet ( unless they go belly up in the meantime ! )
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Thats really good . Please enlighten me on the dibb tip ..
Thanks
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Originally Posted by Tinks2014 View Post
Thats really good . Please enlighten me on the dibb tip ..
Thanks
There was an offer on with EasyJet to add a 23kg case for 99p each. I think it was a 24 hour only offer and someone posted the offer on here. I booked them on even though I expected the Jersey flights to be cancelled.

Edited at 01:05 PM.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

We've rescheduled 3 sets of flights for next year and done very well out of all of them. Flights to Tenerife over Easter for a week, should have cost around £800 but out original flights were £100. Ibiza next September that should have been £650 and our original flights were £135, and somewhere else that I can't even remember right now!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
We've rescheduled 3 sets of flights for next year and done very well out of all of them. Flights to Tenerife over Easter for a week, should have cost around £800 but out original flights were £100. Ibiza next September that should have been £650 and our original flights were £135, and somewhere else that I can't even remember right now!
Well done. Nice to get a bargain. When I realised you could exchange for any other flight I thought there would be a catch ! With luggage these new flights are almost £800.

Edited at 01:32 PM.
Old 27 Sep 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

We booked flights to Geneva for our next year's ski trip plus a hire car from Geneva to resort. As we normally drive to resort flying is new to us . We booked flights ski. As they were released really really cheap and then the decision of how to get all our ski gear into only several bags huge dillema, then the 99p deal poped up
, so a ski bag and a case cost £1.98 each. Would have cost us each over a £100 more. EJet bargain. Providing we get to go
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

Also done well with our flights.
Changed Poland in March to Lanzarote in Nov,which we are expecting to have to change again,then our Madeira flights in sept to Benidorm in April,not paying anymore each time,which has been a lovely bonus.
Glad people made use of the 99p baggage offer,it was certainly a bargain not to be missed.
Tracy x
Old 27 Sep 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Lucky you, opposite for us. Booked flights to Barcelona for Aug they didn't cancel them so we had to change flights to Oct half term for Menorca at a extra cost of £250 so a total of nearly £1k for 6 of us. Obviously we cant go to Menorca now as on local lockdown and FCO ban,we can move them again but wont give us a refund if flights cheaper. Our flights for Menorca are now £340 for 6 of us 🤬
Old 27 Sep 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
Lucky you, opposite for us. Booked flights to Barcelona for Aug they didn't cancel them so we had to change flights to Oct half term for Menorca at a extra cost of £250 so a total of nearly £1k for 6 of us. Obviously we cant go to Menorca now as on local lockdown and FCO ban,we can move them again but wont give us a refund if flights cheaper. Our flights for Menorca are now £340 for 6 of us 🤬
Oh no. We were lucky that the outward flight was cancelled, the return flight wasn’t. Hope you manage to rearrange to something and aren’t too out of pocket.
Old 27 Sep 20, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh my word... thank you so much for posting this. We had flights to Paris booked for October which have been cancelled. I didn't realise that the flight chance was totally free of charge. I thought we had to pay the difference. I've just booked flights to Alicante for May half term 🤞. They should have cost £2500 going by current prices. We paid £280 for the paris flights including the 99p luggage offer and seat reservations.

The only sticking point is that I did put in a refund request about a week ago but it let me make the changes when I logged on so I'm hoping that supercedes the cancellation. I might try and contact them somehow to check.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List