Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 2 Oct 21, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Spanish PLF

I’ve had a nightmare with this form this morning.
I tried to add our seat numbers as I couldn’t proceed without doing this but it said I couldn’t edit so I removed them then it said I had both of us in the same seat 🙈
I logged out waited 10 mins logged back in and it wouldn’t accept the security code so logged out again and back in then live chat popped up and after a brief chat I was given something for a QR code which wouldn’t work 🤬
By this time I was losing the will so I went back to the original email and everything went through and I was sent our QR codes to download which I’ve done but then it sends me a new one and if I download that one it sends me another
Has anyone else had this?
I can just see us arriving in Gran Canaria airport on Monday and the
QR codes not working
Old 2 Oct 21, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Are you using the App? I gave up on it and used the website as had a similar issue. Do you have the email that confirms your form has been correctly filled in? As long as you have a QR code at the bottom of the email on your phone you will be fine.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by RM2016 View Post
Are you using the App? I gave up on it and used the website as had a similar issue. Do you have the email that confirms your form has been correctly filled in? As long as you have a QR code at the bottom of the email on your phone you will be fine.
I’ve used the website and just checked and I’ve got the email but it’s only got my QR code my husbands isn’t there but I had his via a text message
Old 2 Oct 21, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
I’ve used the website and just checked and I’ve got the email but it’s only got my QR code my husbands isn’t there but I had his via a text message
Yes you get a separate email for each traveller but if you both have a QR code you are good to go. Enjoy Gran Canaria x
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

As long as you have two separate QR codes you shouldn’t have any issues. We were at Gran Canaria airport in August and it was a breeze, nice relaxed atmosphere. It’ll be even quieter now!
Have a fab time!
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Mobile

Thanks both I’ve just checked and my husbands has come through plus 2 more for me 🙄
Old 3 Oct 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Daisy_Do_72
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Print them out. Just to be safe,
Daisy_Do_72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

😂 Oh dear! Sounds very stressful but hopefully it will be worth it! I shouldn’t laugh as it’s our turn on Thursday for our flight on Saturday … so stand by on Thursday for a screaming message from me 😂
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Frankie & gang
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I’ll be doing a PLF soon for our trip to Lanzarote in a few weeks time.
Is it worth settling up an account 1st? Can I initiate the form then finish it just before we go?
Old 4 Oct 21, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Frankie & gang View Post
I’ll be doing a PLF soon for our trip to Lanzarote in a few weeks time.
Is it worth settling up an account 1st? Can I initiate the form then finish it just before we go?
You can do yes, although the form is fairly straightforward and doesn’t take too long. Unlike the return to uk one which was a little ambiguous in parts!
If you’re doing for a group or family make sure you use the website not the app.
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List