Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Oct 21, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cherrypie View Post
You are the only one who knows but I think youíve probably read it right though and heís cooling things.
If you donít get a response donít play games - you are worth more than that. Iíve never got quite got the playing it cool/ holding back thing. If you like someone then let them know - if they donít feel the same then itís truly their loss.
Just text and say that youíve got the feeling that heís not on the same page and make sure youíre the one that walks away as such. Honestly- know your worth and the right one will come along - trust me - it will happen x
Maybe you are right but for me stepping back a bit is not about playing games it's about giving someone space to make their own choices without being pushed into them. Texting to ask if they are where you are when they have other things going on or just need to think it through feels like to much pressure to me and would make me walk away.

Why does the OP have to be the one who walks away?
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyWannabe
Imagineer

I think if your instinct is telling your that, then. you are probably right. It sounds like you and he are looking for different things right now. You seem to want a committed relationship, him not so much.
Solterra- July/August 2019 (3 Weeks) Hampton Lakes - August 2017 (3 Weeks) Ellihunts CBR & Villa Aug 2016 (4 Weeks) - Irish Boomerang: SNN-LHR-MIA - Cresent Lakes - Aug 2014 - OKW & Indian Creek - July/Aug 2013 (4 weeks) - OKW & Cumbrian Lakes Villa August 2010 - 3rd "Mmmm? " ..Orange Tree Villa August 2009... Mission Park Villa Easter 2008 - Family Visit... Comfort Inn LBV September 2000 - 1st Visit (couple)
DisneyWannabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Maybe you are right but for me stepping back a bit is not about playing games it's about giving someone space to make their own choices without being pushed into them. Texting to ask if they are where you are when they have other things going on or just need to think it through feels like to much pressure to me and would make me walk away.

Why does the OP have to be the one who walks away?
We had said on Sat weíd probs see each other Monday so I had just been finding out if we def were when he went silent yesterday (well there were other things in text too) and that was what was in my text tonight since WhatsApp down, just are we meeting up
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Iím kind of on fence what I think because wouldnít you just say outright if didnít want to see someone again not just Ďnot tonightí which suggests maybe another night and ĎIíll explain laterí rather than just saying
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Uniq VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
We had said on Sat weíd probs see each other Monday so I had just been finding out if we def were when he went silent yesterday (well there were other things in text too) and that was what was in my text tonight since WhatsApp down, just are we meeting up
There is always email, text/sms or, god forbid, pick up the phone and speak. If he wanted to see you tonight then surely he would use one of those tools ? He is probably busy so like many (ie me) doesnít like being chased too hard.

Megaflyer

Winter trips to California and Dubai booked - maybe room for another short one to LA ? Oh why not
megaflyer is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

End of speculation as heís dumped me and told me he is seeing someone else
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Sprinkling Pixie Dust

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Sounds to me like youíve had a lucky escape - Iím guessing he was confirming the other date before ending it with you.
The right guy is out there - and when you find him heíll make you his priority and want to spend time with you, and will do anything he needs to to make that happen!
Good luck x
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

I just feel sick as right up until yesterday we were making plans for Halloween and Xmas Markets, adding to the Netflix series we were watching etc all so normal until he went silent last night
Old 4 Oct 21, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
I just feel sick as right up until yesterday we were making plans for Halloween and Xmas Markets, adding to the Netflix series we were watching etc all so normal until he went silent last night
I am so sorry. He should have been honest from the start. Some people get what they want then move on unfortunately. He is obviously not good enough for you! Take some time to focus on yourself 💕
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Yep! Obvs not commitment phobic if itís anyone but me 🤷