Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Sep 21, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Still waiting to hear if any cancellations .
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
koi
Serious Dibber

Me to. I'm hoping it gets cancelled before my payment date on Tuesday.
Old 17 Sep 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Waiting for my flights on Oct 14th to be cancelled, should have been cancelled last week. I still think they are forcing us to take vouchers or move holiday and pay the difference. Going on a cruise tomorrow so only have till the morning to make a decision what to do.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Waiting for my flights on Oct 14th to be cancelled, should have been cancelled last week. I still think they are forcing us to take vouchers or move holiday and pay the difference. Going on a cruise tomorrow so only have till the morning to make a decision what to do.
Based on the previous cancellations they would’ve been cancelled last week, yes. But they have cancelled 2 weeks worth in the same week on a few occasions. Maybe they’ll cancel 2 weeks worth tonight and your date is just bad timing. Or maybe they’re thinking the borders will open up soon or they just want to reduce the cancellation time down to say 3 weeks from now on for the routes that are popular and make them money.

They’re not forcing you to do anything. If they cancel you get a refund. They will cancel at least 14 days out. If you feel you have to make a decision by tomorrow that’s your issue.
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Maret
Earning More Ears

Flights cancelled for 8th October last week all money refunded over 2 days
Maret is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
Based on the previous cancellations they would’ve been cancelled last week, yes. But they have cancelled 2 weeks worth in the same week on a few occasions. Maybe they’ll cancel 2 weeks worth tonight and your date is just bad timing. Or maybe they’re thinking the borders will open up soon or they just want to reduce the cancellation time down to say 3 weeks from now on for the routes that are popular and make them money.

They’re not forcing you to do anything. If they cancel you get a refund. They will cancel at least 14 days out. If you feel you have to make a decision by tomorrow that’s your issue.
If they cancel 14 days out ,we have to pay final balance on Tuesday, for 10 of us that is a lot of money. Whose to say they will cancel the flights. Don't want to lose the deposit by not paying final balance. Don't really want to fork out all that money to have to wait for them to give it back.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
If they cancel 14 days out ,we have to pay final balance on Tuesday, for 10 of us that is a lot of money. Whose to say they will cancel the flights. Don't want to lose the deposit by not paying final balance. Don't really want to fork out all that money to have to wait for them to give it back.
I think it’s been mentioned across a few threads to you that when your balance is due you can get a full refund. No need to pay the balance. Call/live chat at 8am when it opens.
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Wolf1984
Imagineer

So officially out for October. Disappointed and peed off but a sense of relief. Not in any rush to rebook, Alton Towers it will be for Oct break!
Wolf1984 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 21, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
My October 16th return flight was cancelled on Thursday.
Just waiting till November to rebook for October 2022 now!
Old 18 Sep 21, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

Hi Softy, they keep telling me on live chat that all holiday team agents are unavailable and as they’re flight only they can’t help. And that was after a long queue. Any tips on how to get through?! I’ve tried calling but same response or worse, the dreaded cut off!
2020holibubbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List