cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Uk brake number 2

A lots happened over the past 6 months most not nice death of our cat and the wost death of my partner dad and of course covid which stopped partner going to funeral. We also had to cancel last year Vegas trip which was fine as the full amought was put on a voucher for this year. This year the same things happened we had to cancel but the full amought will go for next year we had to pay a extra 280 pound which I thought was really good know for the plan for 2021

We not going to Cardiff we been for the past 3 years to see partner dad but it will upset her to much. We hope to go to Cardiff later on this year or next just for a few days but we see what happens.

So what are we doing

We be going to Liverpool for 7 days hopefully we be able to do the canbin club and the spaceship all so planing a day in Blackpool over the many times I been never been up the tower so hopefully we do it this time. I will be going back to a few places we went to last year but this year with luck it be nicer as more places should be fully open.

We then goto London for 7 days staying a few stops from central London with luck we be doing the cable cars boats again and going to London zoo a few other places but will decide when we there.

We then go to Manchester for 7 nights we be going to to see bolt the cat with luck all so Trafford cente and a few other places.

Just to add we be doing cat cafes in all three places
Well that it hopefully all go well then when we come back end of August we be planning our visit to Vegas next March which is already booked. Up dates combing soon
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

It all sounds fabulous but just to make you aware I think the cat cafe closed last year in Manchester

Can I make a suggestion to you when you visit Manchester jump on a tram to Salford Quays and have a walk around there, The Blue Peter Garden (free) is there and you can have a tour of Coronation Street (booked in advance if it's open), BBC TV is based there and The Imperial War Museum is there (free).
Old 12 May 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by P&S View Post
It all sounds fabulous but just to make you aware I think the cat cafe closed last year in Manchester

Can I make a suggestion to you when you visit Manchester jump on a tram to Salford Quays and have a walk around there, The Blue Peter Garden (free) is there and you can have a tour of Coronation Street (booked in advance if it's open), BBC TV is based there and The Imperial War Museum is there (free).
Thank you a lot of them are closeing
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Wow you have lots of exciting places to visit. Hope you both have an amazing time. I too am looking forward to Vegas...in December I hope! Have fun.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Wow you have lots of exciting places to visit. Hope you both have an amazing time. I too am looking forward to Vegas...in December I hope! Have fun.
Thank you u2 where you staying and for who long please hope all go well fingers crossed
Old 15 May 21, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Thank you u2 where you staying and for who long please hope all go well fingers crossed
Going in December then again in February. Staying for think its 16 nights in December. Cruise first, then Ballys, Wynn, and Bellagio. Have a few places booked so I can decide which nearer the time. Where are you staying? Yes fingers tightly crossed. You have all those lovely places to look forward to first
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Going in December then again in February. Staying for think its 16 nights in December. Cruise first, then Ballys, Wynn, and Bellagio. Have a few places booked so I can decide which nearer the time. Where are you staying? Yes fingers tightly crossed. You have all those lovely places to look forward to first
Hi there we staying excalibur for 14 nights be are 3rd time there hopefully we be able to do a few things. Fingers crossed for you where your cruise to please. There so much to do in Vegas that people forget about.
Old 15 May 21, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Hi there we staying excalibur for 14 nights be are 3rd time there hopefully we be able to do a few things. Fingers crossed for you where your cruise to please. There so much to do in Vegas that people forget about.
We love Vegas. You are right loads to do and you can do little day trips. We cruise from LA to Mexico...3 different ports. Then same again in February but 2 cruises. We fly from LA to Vegas. I remember when you stayed at Excalibur before. I like to be more middle strip as I have mobility issues, so cant walk too far. Hope it happens for both of us
Old 15 May 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
We love Vegas. You are right loads to do and you can do little day trips. We cruise from LA to Mexico...3 different ports. Then same again in February but 2 cruises. We fly from LA to Vegas. I remember when you stayed at Excalibur before. I like to be more middle strip as I have mobility issues, so cant walk too far. Hope it happens for both of us
Yes so do I. Our hotel at one end and you be in the middle last time we flew from Vegas to,lax then back Tom the uk partner don’t like the flight but never mind be thinking of you and I hope your mobility don’t cause to to much trouble
Old 15 May 21, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Yes so do I. Our hotel at one end and you be in the middle last time we flew from Vegas to,lax then back Tom the uk partner don’t like the flight but never mind be thinking of you and I hope your mobility don’t cause to to much trouble
Oh I am fine thank you. I don’t like flying either. I will be thinking of you and all your lovely UK breaks. Then Vegas to look forward to. Don’t forget to tell us all about your trips.