Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Jun 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Mixed bag here.

Dd finishes today and is so excited to be nearly at the finish line.

Ds doesn’t finish until next Thursday and was sooo grumpy this morning and quite rude to me but I let it go as I get he is frustrated.

Just difficult 😬 I’m collecting them both after physics (they go to different single sex schools) so I’ve said I’ll get dd so she can get some of her excitement out of her system before we collect ds.

For those finishing today. What a relief. They did it and we did it!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Well today is the day for some people. Good luck to everyone sitting their last exam and to all us parents who are seeing our babies going to and leaving school for the last time
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

DD doesn’t finish until Monday but as it’s Citizenship which is her favourite subject she’s actually ok with that one so is unofficially celebrating today with friends.
Good luck to everyone sitting Physics today!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

10.15am today it’ll all be over for us! 👏

Dd has a summer of music and festivals planned. Also getting a part time job to fund them plus getting the clothes to wear at them! 👍🏻 🥳

I am so proud of the way she has handled herself throughout the whole GCSE process. 😍

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Not quite the last for us, DS has Further Maths on Monday. His year are all going to a beach party this evening so he is celebrating early.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Prom for ours next Friday and then that’s really it! They had a lovely send off on their last day proper too 😊
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Jagmate
Getting Excited

Not quite the last for us either. DS has German on Monday morning although I'm picking him up after his physics exam this morning and taking him out for lunch as I don't work on Fridays. He's not going to the unofficial prom next weekend but is going to a party with all of his mates on Thursday night instead. I genuinely think he's going to just be catching up on sleep after Monday's exam! Fingers crossed for 22nd August!
Jagmate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Just heard from DS and he said the Physics paper was really good, 9/10. I’m delighted for him as it’s the science subject he finds most difficult.
Not finished here until Monday afternoon as he still has a German writing exam and then he’s done. He’s off out for a posh leavers meal with his group of friends on Monday night.
Well done to all those who are done and dusted today. You should all be very proud of yourselves for getting through it and no matter what the results, you have done yourselves and your parents proud.

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

Mobile

All done for my DD she has her leavers assembly on Tuesday.

Not heard from her yet so don’t know what she thought about physics
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

normal service resumed for my son with physics today - back to the swear word answer for response on how it went oh well they are done now - nothing can be changed ! fingers crossed that all our children get the results they want !