Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Jul 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
these print out collars are uite good you pop it on the cat and hopefully can ind out who it belongs to - let the neighbours know its visiting you - it means they wont worry its missing if they cant find it and hopefully you get the joys of a visiting cat without actually adopting a cat that u dont want

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Andycm81
Apprentice Imagineer

Andycm81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We got our second cat like this. She was essentially forced out of her house by the arrival of 2 new kittens, started to come to us all the time, got on with our existing cat, and now, 2 years later she’s a part of the family! She’s the sweetest cat I’ve ever known, definitely their loss!
Andycm81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 05:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

My husband was sleeping/napping on the couch when he opened his eyes our neighbour cat was staring at him. He keeps trying to come in. We cant leave front or back door open. Even when hubby was trying to get him out he was trying to hide under the couch. Is he looked after I wonder? Why does he want to come in so much
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
My husband was sleeping/napping on the couch when he opened his eyes our neighbour cat was staring at him. He keeps trying to come in. We cant leave front or back door open. Even when hubby was trying to get him out he was trying to hide under the couch. Is he looked after I wonder? Why does he want to come in so much
I bet your Husband was shocked when he woke up to find a 'visitor'!

This cat looks well fed. I think it is just too trusting and finds my garden interesting as we have a bird bath so plenty of birds coming and going. Plus it's fenced in so it feels secure. No dog either.

As an aside I haven't seen it for 36 hours. Maybe binned me!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Hope he gets better soon. It’s always so sad when they become poorly.
Thanks , he's doing much better. The abscess burst which was mucky as it was huge about two inches in size but the antibiotics and bathing it with sterilised saline seem to be doing the trick. Back to the vets tomorrow but he has his shine back in his coat and the light back in his eyes so I'm sure they will be pleased with him.

Some years back I had a cat turn up and insist on moving in . I actually found out who her owner was by asking around but was given the wrong address. Eventually she found me and it turned out the cat had lived in my house but when pregnant decided she lived with this neighbour over the back. She was returned home to my house , had her kittens and promptly deserted them to return to the other house. Eventually she got her way and the neighbour took both cat and kittens. Some twelve years later she moved back to her original home... now my home. I did return her (several times before she settled) but I can only think it was some kind of kitty dementure that she believe she still lived in the home she left twelve years earlier.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I bet your Husband was shocked when he woke up to find a 'visitor'!

This cat looks well fed. I think it is just too trusting and finds my garden interesting as we have a bird bath so plenty of birds coming and going. Plus it's fenced in so it feels secure. No dog either.

As an aside I haven't seen it for 36 hours. Maybe binned me!
Or he's a dibbing cat and doesn't want his photo posted... or maybe he's just a fan of your posts and is happy now he can tell his pet pals he's met you.

Edited at 12:43 PM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List