Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jul 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
stargazer69
Getting Excited

I'm trying for 7 in total - 2 separate orders, fortunately I've been able to place one order, but the other one is driving me to despair.

I now wish they hadn't brought out the option, we would have probably been happy enough with the plain ones, and its going to cost me an additional $60 on top of the $40 I would have paid.

I would have though they would have done some analysis into how popular it would have been before starting the whole project, someone has screwed up big time

POR 2022
OKW 2019, SSR 2017, OKW 2015, OKW 2013
stargazer69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Very frustrating, they have really messed this up, they are missing out on a whole bunch of sales- not that they need the money.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by stargazer69 View Post
I'm trying for 7 in total - 2 separate orders, fortunately I've been able to place one order, but the other one is driving me to despair.

I now wish they hadn't brought out the option, we would have probably been happy enough with the plain ones, and its going to cost me an additional $60 on top of the $40 I would have paid.

I would have though they would have done some analysis into how popular it would have been before starting the whole project, someone has screwed up big time
your the same as me got one room no problem and a week and a half later i still cant get the second, I am getting tempted to just order the plain and get Christmas ones when we are there, win win for Disney
Old 13 Jul 19, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Finally managed to get ours ... used google chrome incognito and it went straight through 👍
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
Mine is showing on mde... however dds is still blank... any recommendations on how long we leave it like that until I contact them? I've not yet received the dreaded e mail saying it's out of stock yet. It's the haunted mansion one.
Just to update, both now showing on mde
So excited, next step is fast pass booking 2 weeks today.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Rding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

We need to pick our bands in the next few days so sat down this morning for a family planning breakfast. Mickey pancakes syrup crappy crispy bacon and even jungle juice to find there's hardly any choice. There was certainly a much better selection the last time I looked. Have they all sold out and not been refreshed or is there another bit I'm missing on the app?
Rding is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Shellie
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
Mine was fine - she said not to worry they would sort it out - I explained it would upset my 6 year old daughter and wouldn't be a good start to the holiday!
They’ve reset my magic band section so I can go on and choose premium for the ones what went through as normal colours. I’m happy I can now choose one for my daughter what didn’t go through but it’s showing my other daughters one on there to edit even though she has a premium and payment has been taken.
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter March 2017Dibb Villa April 2017 Disney’s Sequoia Lodge February 2018 Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside February 2020 Dibb Villa February 2020 Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch April 2023
Shellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rding View Post
We need to pick our bands in the next few days so sat down this morning for a family planning breakfast. Mickey pancakes syrup crappy crispy bacon and even jungle juice to find there's hardly any choice. There was certainly a much better selection the last time I looked. Have they all sold out and not been refreshed or is there another bit I'm missing on the app?
they are coming in and out of stock quite frequently but they dont last long so keep checking and be quick when you see them
Old 15 Jul 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
stargazer69
Getting Excited

Finally ordered bands this morning (6:39am to be precise).

Not the first choice unfortunately, but I need to get a life again

POR 2022
OKW 2019, SSR 2017, OKW 2015, OKW 2013
stargazer69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I really want the haunted mansion one. Just don't want to order for for another 12 months.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List