Forgotten Password?
Notices
Florida Escapes
Closed Thread
Unread 19 Feb 10, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
jonny
Imagineer

I’m thinking of coming for the Friday just till late on possibly staying overnight, but im back at work Saturday, I will see if I can get the Saturday off then I can stay that night as well.
Can you hire a caravan for one or two nights or is there a minimum amount of nights needed.
Sep 2007 - Marriott World Centre
July 2005 - Marriott World Centre
jonny is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Hurry up
Unread 19 Feb 10, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Im thinking of coming for the Friday just till late on possibly staying overnight, but im back at work Saturday, I will see if I can get the Saturday off then I can stay that night as well.
Can you hire a caravan for one or two nights or is there a minimum amount of nights needed.
It's a full weekend hire I'm afraid. It's about 127 right now with the Group Discount so you could always come up Friday, go to work Saturday then come back for Saturday night and Sunday?
Of course that depends on where you live! (Just seen .. Newcastle .. how far is that?)

If you go over to the Social Group (link in my signature), you will see a thread marked 'away we go' (I think) .. on there are details of local b&b's in case that's better for you.

Hollifabbabe >>> You're bringing your sharabang if you do come yes?
Unread 19 Feb 10, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
jonny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
It's a full weekend hire I'm afraid. It's about 127 right now with the Group Discount so you could always come up Friday, go to work Saturday then come back for Saturday night and Sunday?
Of course that depends on where you live! (Just seen .. Newcastle .. how far is that?)

If you go over to the Social Group (link in my signature), you will see a thread marked 'away we go' (I think) .. on there are details of local b&b's in case that's better for you.
Unfortunately I wouldnt be able come down after work on the Saturday as I dont finish until 12:00am, its takes about three hours to get there a may just come down for the Friday afternoon and leave late on.
Sep 2007 - Marriott World Centre
July 2005 - Marriott World Centre
jonny is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Hurry up
Unread 19 Feb 10, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Unfortunately I wouldnt be able come down after work on the Saturday as I dont finish until 12:00am, its takes about three hours to get there a may just come down for the Friday afternoon and leave late on.
Feel free to come down, but there's nothing planned for the Friday. I don't want to put you off, but it's a long way to travel for one evening.
Unread 21 Feb 10, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

Ariel's Mum's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Hi Joa

Sorry for the late q - are there still places available? DH not keen BUT kids and I trying to convince him

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Rachel's 21st
Unread 22 Feb 10, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Ariel's Mum View Post
Hi Joa

Sorry for the late q - are there still places available? DH not keen BUT kids and I trying to convince him
Evening
There are caravans left yes .. you'd be looking at approximately 127 for the whole long weekend for a 6 berth caravan.
I will PM you the group reference that we have and all the details of how to book.

Come on over and read up on it on the Social Group .. the link is in my signature. We have lots of things going on but your DH doesn't have to partake in any of them if he doesn't want to ... would be nice for him to come along with you though .. we have loads of non-Dibbing family members coming (inc my partner Mick).

Will PM you now.
Joa
Unread 22 Feb 10, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Administrator

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Closed Thread
Orlando Attractions