Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jul 18, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mezza1991
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by cam6278 View Post
Hello...

This year will myself and best friend 1st time for the halloween event... we scare easily but am looking forward to it in a very weird way !
We have 2 nights booked so we can hopefully fit it all in.

Is there an area on the dibb or a website that list the houses, shows in detail - what to expect etc
I know about stay and scream but unsure where these areas are and what the best one to go to is

Essentially looking for hints, tips and tricks to get the most out of it
Take a look on YouTube search Tim tracker Halloween Horror nights. Well worth a watch, he will go over scare zones, take you through houses etc tips and everything you need to know
Mezza1991 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Morethescarier7
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mezza1991 View Post
Take a look on YouTube search Tim tracker Halloween Horror nights. Well worth a watch, he will go over scare zones, take you through houses etc tips and everything you need to know
Was just about to suggest this!
Morethescarier7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 18, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Supersuzie
Helping Mickey

Hello all,

This year will be my first time at HHN and I cannot wait. I'm torn between watching everything I can find and keeping it a complete surprise

I booked my tickets when the "buy one get one free" offer was on before 6th June this year and I wanted to ask if anyone else had done the same? I have received digital tickets that have mine and my partner's names on but these say they are only valid for one night. The only mention of it being a two for one offer is in the confirmation email I received. Anyone shed any light on this?

Thank you
Supersuzie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 18, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Is it busy on Halloween night?
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 18, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Supersuzie View Post
Hello all,

This year will be my first time at HHN and I cannot wait. I'm torn between watching everything I can find and keeping it a complete surprise

I booked my tickets when the "buy one get one free" offer was on before 6th June this year and I wanted to ask if anyone else had done the same? I have received digital tickets that have mine and my partner's names on but these say they are only valid for one night. The only mention of it being a two for one offer is in the confirmation email I received. Anyone shed any light on this?

Thank you
Hi!

I did the same - however my tickets have ‘+1 night promo’ on the end of them
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyPCLI View Post
I’ve just booked the RIP Tour and it’s will call tickets
Because we’re staying at HRH and the tour is our 2nd night I’m going to pick them up our first night
It says on my email to pick up at the front window at either park entrance with ID and card used

The pre tour starts at 7pm in Cafe la Bamba, because we’re staying already at hotel I’ll be asking concierge to credit on of my nights parking due to the free parking with tickets

Just for info - we also purchased fast pass for another night and they were print at home
Hi we always stay at HRH for a week or more during our visits and are AP holders (so would get free parking at the parks) however we have never been able to get the parking charge removed from HRH as it is seprate company .. just a heads up hun x

on the Plus HRH is amazing hence the last 15 years lol
Old 20 Jul 18, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
Hi!

Same here. Physical tickets that say plus one on them.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Supersuzie
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
Hi!

Thank you and thank you SteveyJ. I have emailed Universal to find out why mine don't.
Supersuzie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Noodlez
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We got ours from ATD and they’re also physical tickets showing the same as the others. The email said ‘Buy a night, get a second night free’. Hope they sort it for you quickly!
Noodlez is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

Ours were from FloridaTix but I'm sure they say ATD on them.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List