Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 1 Jun 19, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Too busy?

Super early with my itinerary this time round but just got carried away once i'd started! Last time we went we factored a bit more rest time in (1 day on and 1 day off) so just wondering if this schedule looks too busy. My girls like a full nights sleep and some time to play in the villa / resort pool but other than that we do keep busy so this is what i've come up with so far (kept our first few days early starts and early finishes and gradually introduced the later nights to adjust to the time zone) - Let me know if you think I should add / swap / change anything (all subject to me getting the ADRs I want) DDs will be 7 and 10

friday: Arrive around 8pm - checkin to POR and straight to bed

Saturday: go out for breakfast and then spend day in resort and afternoon in disney springs

Sunday: check out of POR. Go to MK early. LTT for lunch followed by parade. Leave after parade to check in to WH villa.

Monday: 9:00 Amorettes cake decorating class at DS followed by epcot leaving the park at dinner time

Tuesday: 9:00 perfectly princess tea at the grand floridian then back to the villa for pool afternoon

Wednesday: Gatorland followed by possibly boardwalk in the evening

Thursday HWS - lunch at PT. Return to villa at dinner time

Friday: villa day followed by hoop de doo review at 4pm / chip and dale campfire at FW

saturday: AK in the afternoon, Tuskers dinner stay for fireworks

sunday: villa most of the day followed by MK for a couple of rides and ferrytale dessert cruise in evening

Monday: Villa most of the day - Medieval times for dinner show in evening

Tuesday: TL waterpark

Wednesday: HWS in the afternoon followed by fireworks

Thursday: villa day

Friday Epcot afternoon and fireworks

Sat go home
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
bluedave
Imagineer

If it were me I’d be taking advantage of onsite 60 day fastpasses Forearly on your your first Saturday
bluedave is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by bluedave View Post
If it were me I’d be taking advantage of onsite 60 day fastpasses Forearly on your your first Saturday
Just realised I can't book 60+ FP for the entire holiday (I could last time! but just been reading it was probably a glitch!) - Might have to schedule in a short visit that first day and switch a few things around - thanks x
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

I would take advantage of the jet lag and be in one of the parks on the first day.
Old 2 Jun 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

I agree too, I would make the most of being up early and 60 day FP on your first day and go to spark, maybe do EMH
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks everyone - will have a play around with it and get a visit in the first day

Does everything else look okay? (not too busy)
NY and WDW March 2024
Old 3 Jun 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
Thanks everyone - will have a play around with it and get a visit in the first day

Does everything else look okay? (not too busy)
I don’t think it looks at all busy. There would be far too much down time for us, however you know your family and are the best judge of how much down time you will need, but I certainly wouldn’t be worrying about being too busy.

I book advance fast passes for every day as soon as I can, even if I think it will be a shopping or pool day, just means they are there as back up in case plans change.

Edited at 11:25 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
We've never skipped a park on the first day and I don't think we ever would.

You'll be awake early and excited - why waste that by chilling and breaking yourself into things? Get to a park and have some fun!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I don’t think it looks at all busy. There would be far too much down time for us, however you know your family and are the best judge of how much down time you will need, but I certainly wouldn’t be worrying about being too busy.

I book advance fast passes for every day as soon as I can, even if I think it will be a shopping or pool day, just means they are there as back up in case plans change.
ah brill yes it's difficult to get the right level of 'busyness'. So hard to judge it but think we'll go with this. That's a really good tip about FP just incase plans change - thanks x
NY and WDW March 2024

Edited at 11:44 AM.
Old 3 Jun 19, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
We've never skipped a park on the first day and I don't think we ever would.

You'll be awake early and excited - why waste that by chilling and breaking yourself into things? Get to a park and have some fun!
We did a 1st day resort day last time too. I think I was just overly worried about going straight into it and knew that we were only in the resort for 2 nights before moving on so wanted to explore the resort. This time i am torn because of the riverboat from POR to DS and thought we'd enjoy using this as for the rest of the holiday we'll be in a villa and driving everywhere. I do think I will add some park time in on that first day though purely because of the FP situation - thank you xx
NY and WDW March 2024