Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Jun 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Who did you book with? I usually do things directly but it doesn’t look particularly flexible.
Booking.com , it's not a pay on arrival one but allowed me to book with free cancellation / free amends/ pay up to a week before travel so was quite happy with that. I had a load of trouble with them before but thought that would allow to me keep as flexible as possible without paying anything!
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by trfc2019 View Post
We are staying Nov 22nd to 27th at NPB through Magic Breaks, couple of quick questions

- do I have to reserve which park?
- This is a rearranged trip and have Euros already, with DLP seemingly going card only can I put these onto a travel card at the Post Office cost free or will it charge to do so?

On a positive note I had an email moving my character breakfast a day due to Disney restricting numbers which I am taking as a good sign that they will be up and running by then
I can only attempt to answer your question about reserving a park.

Here is the exact wording from the website:

' If you are staying in a Disney Hotel or Disney Nature Resort as part of a Ticket + Hotel package, or via a Partner Hotel package bought from Disneyland Paris, or if you have a Ticket for a specific date, you do not need to register. Your entry to the Park is guaranteed.'

Not sure if this includes buying from Magic Breaks? Surely it would if they were sourcing it direct from Disneyland Paris on your behalf?

Edited at 11:04 AM.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Tigger mad
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

We are staying Nov 22nd to 27th at NPB through Magic Breaks, couple of quick questions

- This is a rearranged trip and have Euros already, with DLP seemingly going card only can I put these onto a travel card at the Post Office cost free or will it charge to do so?

On a positive note I had an email moving my character breakfast a day due to Disney restricting numbers which I am taking as a good sign that they will be up and running by then
I’m booked with magic breaks now for July 2021 and queried if I’d need to book and they told me no as I’ve got a ticket package with them. It’s only for people with tickets only. Hope this is correct and helps?
Tigger mad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We have a big family trip booked for next Easter with 4 rooms at NPC for 7 adults and 4 kids. We lost our Florida trip at Easter and will lose our California trip this summer so looking forward to this even more now!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are booked for Marvel , 16 th December. Not sure what to do. 😬😬
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Mobile

We were booked for June at Santa Fe, easyjet flights and direct booking through french site.

I've ended up rebooking through the uk site for January for Sequoia Lodge (25% off, free HB and €100 voucher) and managed to get a refund from Disney for the original booking. Changed Easyjet flights for no extra cost.

Now with no opening date for SL I was getting nervous about availability so I called this morning and they changed my booking to NPB. I've been told that the confirmation will show a higher price but that will be sorted in time.

So lots of changes but I'm just hoping everything goes ahead and we get a lovely Mummy and daughter trip after Christmas. I was originally upset to miss a summer trip, we can't do the same dates next year as she moves to high school, but I'm excited now. Christmas Decs could still be up, maybe even some of the Christmas season to enjoy plus we have full board dining so can enjoy some nice meals and maybe wander around other hotels in the evening when the parks are closed early 😁😁😁

A long awaited Disney Fix. DLP June 2023, me and my girl

CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We are booked in to Newport Bay in October half term. We cancelled WDW in May and have moved that to next year. I told my DH that I wanted to see a castle this year so we booked DLP!
Wishuponastar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Danlovesdisney View Post
We’ve booked 4 nights in december staying at the disneyland hotel (with ticket package)

we booked through magic breaks not direct with disney so do we think this means guaranteed entry?

i agree at the prices WDW represents better value for money 😬
thats fine, an onsite hotel/park tickets package is a package no matter which agent you have used. The park tickets you get at check-in, and the check-in process itself, are exactly the same ones you would get if you had booked direct through DLP.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Reservations so far ahead for park entry, and which type of currency can be used, may change by November. I'd just keep an eye on the official DLP site and see what the lie of the land is nearer to your dates.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I was thinking of a solo November trip staying at Newport Bay Hotel. Unfortunately they have really cranked up the prices in the last couple of days and I don’t know if I want to pay so much for just me, DH doesn’t want to go.
You never know, you might get a good deal yet, for example this is still very early for the French to be booking for November, so theres plenty of time for offers to come up if the parks are looking like they are not up to whatever the capacity is likely to be at that time of year.