Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Oct 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Waltdisnae
Getting Excited

We're hoping to go in July. So far I've only booked the Disney hotel & tickets for one person so can't book the park for us all yet. If people start reporting the days are booking up then we'll have to decide..

On a separate note, very glad to see you back posting. I have missed your take on things on the current issues forum.
Waltdisnae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
hawk299
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
Yes, I've made mine for next September. It takes minutes, costs nothing and it's easy to cancel them.
Surely you have to buy the tickets? (in full)
Or is there a way to reserve without?

Thanks
hawk299 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hawk299 View Post

Thanks
Yes, you have to buy the tickets. I meant making the reservations costs nothing. I was simply saying how easy the process is.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 05:14 AM  
Link to this Post

If I had a booking, I would definitely do the park reservations, why wouldn’t you.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 06:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Belle
Imagineer

We have ours all booked. Cannot understand why you would not really if you know the dates of your trip and have your ticket. You will regret it if you leave it too late.

DLP New Year 1993, May 05, Mar 07, Jan17 and Sept 22
Orlando 1986, 1991, 1994, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017 & 2023
Big Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by hawk299 View Post

Thanks
If you have just paid a deposit on hotel plus tickets you can reserve park days.

I would do it now to be safe with an outline plan, and revisit nearer the time and change to what’s needed when things become clearer.
steve30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by steve30 View Post
If you have just paid a deposit on hotel plus tickets you can reserve park days.

I would do it now to be safe with an outline plan, and revisit nearer the time and change to what’s needed when things become clearer.
This is only if Disney hotel and tickets are booked together. My Disney hotel next year is free so I've bought a ticket separately. Plus people who stay off site buy tickets separately.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Yes, we are (hopefully!) going in September 2021 and I've made our park reservations. Just needed to be able to plan SOMETHING for next year!
Old 9 Oct 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks, all, for your comments. Very helpful. As has been said, I suppose there's no reason not to make these reservations, other than the challenge of trying to get my head in to 'planning mode' this far out when the world is still in the middle of this crazy Covid situation.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by robrar View Post
Thanks, all, for your comments. Very helpful. As has been said, I suppose there's no reason not to make these reservations, other than the challenge of trying to get my head in to 'planning mode' this far out when the world is still in the middle of this crazy Covid situation.
You don't have to do it now, it's totally up to you. I've done it to get it done out of the way.