Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 3 Aug 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Cenerentola
Trying for More Ears

I love the ride photos. X
Cenerentola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Great day👍
Originally Posted by Cenerentola View Post
I love the ride photos. X
Thanks.
Old 17 Aug 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I'm on full catch up mode now! This sounded like a fab first day hitting both parks. The AP shirt looks fab. I'm with you all the way Hulk is the best ride in IOA it's such a smooth coaster and everything that RnR at HS should be and isn't. Your room looks lovely too. I can't believe your DS is now a coaster fiend, I'm glad he's enjoying it all, shame your DH came off Hulk feeling a bit squiffy.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I'm on full catch up mode now! This sounded like a fab first day hitting both parks. The AP shirt looks fab. I'm with you all the way Hulk is the best ride in IOA it's such a smooth coaster and everything that RnR at HS should be and isn't. Your room looks lovely too. I can't believe your DS is now a coaster fiend, I'm glad he's enjoying it all, shame your DH came off Hulk feeling a bit squiffy.
I was going to say have you not got washing to do on your first day home but you’ll have finished that😂 I’m just jealous as it took me a full 2 weeks to unpack, wash and put it all away - the trials of an over packer!

I love Hulk, you are so right about Rock n Roller I come of that feeling like I’ve been head banging.
Ds is now fully obsessed by roller coasters and hoping to get to Busch Gardens next year. That alongside starting High School this weeks marks the end of him being my baby😂
Old 19 Aug 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Kissedafrog View Post
Loving the pictures, thanks for sharing 😀
Rip ride is my favourite ride, any row, those ride pictures put the biggest smile on my face 🤩
Thanks for reading. Took me years to pluck up the courage to ride it due to the vertical climb at the start.
Old 21 Aug 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Did it 15 times in a row last time 🤣🤪🤣
Going to beat my record hopefully next month (single rider, my oh will only do it once and screams like a girl all the way around 😱😱😱😱&#128561
Wow that’s dedication. I go round singing I will survive in a very high pitch tone! 😂
What’s your song of choice?

We once did Kraken 13 times in one day but I was way younger then. 😂
Old 21 Aug 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Wow that’s dedication. I go round singing I will survive in a very high pitch tone! 😂
What’s your song of choice?

We once did Kraken 13 times in one day but I was way younger then. 😂
Stronger, kanye west
Rolling, limp bizkit
Pump it, Black eyed peas

I sometimes use the secret menu songs as well, I am a secret nerd 🤓

Next month I am going to beat my personal record on the Hulk (joint favourite)
It’s 11, because it was stopped for lightning 😀

I just go single rider for as long as I can, even with fastpass single rider is the best x
Wow, I'm properly impressed with you two I thought I was good for going on hulk twice this trip, with a day off in between

My DH mentioned the secret menu songs on RRR, but at the time I was doing my best to channel someone who actually enjoys the ride but now I'm thinking wow he actually did a teeny bit of research! For what it's worth I only managed RRR once but I did pick out a song before clamping my eyes shut tight. I picked KC and the sunshine band. I don't really recall much of the song. Have you seen Jimmy Fallon going round RRR while waiting for race through New York? He does a really good impression of me as he's saying "oh my god" repeatedly over and over, my parents were glad they hadn't given it a go when they saw his ride through video.

Xx

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Wow, I'm properly impressed with you two I thought I was good for going on hulk twice this trip, with a day off in between

My DH mentioned the secret menu songs on RRR, but at the time I was doing my best to channel someone who actually enjoys the ride but now I'm thinking wow he actually did a teeny bit of research! For what it's worth I only managed RRR once but I did pick out a song before clamping my eyes shut tight. I picked KC and the sunshine band. I don't really recall much of the song. Have you seen Jimmy Fallon going round RRR while waiting for race through New York? He does a really good impression of me as he's saying "oh my god" repeatedly over and over, my parents were glad they hadn't given it a go when they saw his ride through video.

Xx
I'm not sure I could do it now a days!

DH researching Florida stuff, wow. He'll have a secret song picked out for next year.

That Jimmy Fallon video is hilarious. Did you buy yours? I bought the one of me and ds doing our first ever ride at Easter, the fact that I'm singing saves anyone being able to lip read any bad language that might have otherwise been coming out my mouth.
Old 23 Aug 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Stronger, kanye west
Rolling, limp bizkit
Pump it, Black eyed peas

I sometimes use the secret menu songs as well, I am a secret nerd 🤓

Next month I am going to beat my personal record on the Hulk (joint favourite)
It’s 11, because it was stopped for lightning 😀

I just go single rider for as long as I can, even with fastpass single rider is the best x
That sounds awesome. Hulk is my absolute favourite. Bet you can't wait. And you are doing HHN, I'd love to do that too!
Old 23 Aug 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Much busier day today - you managed so many rides. It's nice that you can all enjoy them together now. Lovely looking sandwiches at Breadbox.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List